It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2024 2:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Was anyone here planning on making a video tutorial on my filters?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:33 am  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

I'd really appreciate it as I'm not really a Youtube person, and I'd like to know if anyone was planning on making video tutorials of my third party GEGL filters. GEGL:Effects, GEGL:Clay, GEGL:Innerglow, GEGl:Extrusion, and GEGL:Bevel are the most important in my opinion as they radically change the text styling meta for Gimp. Doing so will help the world get better at Gimp as of now probably only a few hundred Gimp users are using the filters.

You need to make sure you are using the latest version of the filters though and mention things I want the user to know such as the known issues with GEGL Effects and using blend modes for innerglow, extrusion and bevel. Thanks to anyone who wants to help me.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati