It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 4:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Templates
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:22 am  (#21) 
GimpChat Member

mahvin (gimpscripts admin) has given me permission to upload Roller updates directly to his server. So the new updates replace the old one. I just checked his site and the Roller version that is downloading is version 1.1. You can always get the Roller files from my github page (gummycowboy). When I post an update, I upload a zip file to github, gimplearn, and gimpscripts, one after the other.

Roller is a WIP. In version 1.11, I'll have added a new Blur Behind function to image properties, and I'll have improved the shadow effect for translucent images. That should be done in a couple of days. I got the idea for the blur behind function as thought it would great for a person making collages (layering translucent images).
:hi5
Charles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:43 pm  (#22) 
GimpChat Member

Did you put Roller.py in the "...GIMP/2.10/plug-ins/" folder? GIMP will read that file first, and Roller will load the modules from the 'roller' folder. It looks like you've copied and pasted the 'roller' folder correctly. What version of GIMP are you using?

Charles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:50 pm  (#23) 
GimpChat Member

gasMask wrote:
Did you put Roller.py in the "...GIMP/2.10/plug-ins/" folder? GIMP will read that file first, and Roller will load the modules from the 'roller' folder. It looks like you've copied and pasted the 'roller' folder .22correctly. What version of GIMP are you using?

Charles

Charles, I figured it out. I had the folder and the plugin in the wrong spot. I'm using GIMP 2.10.22

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:40 am  (#24) 
GimpChat Member

Charles, I updated to the current version of roller and I received this error when I tried to run it:

I followed the instructions on how to install it and the plugin doesn't work.