Android Face

Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:16 am

Painted in Krita and Gimp.

Re: Android Face

Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:38 am

:coolthup

Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:45 am

erisian: hehe, i think the guys from "ancient aliens" would love this - it's like a tribal art android :). i love it, style and colours are really nice and those shadows lurking in the background give it a mysterious air.

Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:52 am

Hey this is really cool Erisian! It has an almost Egyptian feel to it. Did you use mirror on this by the way?

Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:23 am

:shock: I saw it's eyes move!

Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:16 am

Thank you everybody.

Artloader wrote:Hey this is really cool Erisian! It has an almost Egyptian feel to it. Did you use mirror on this by the way?

Yes, I've been using mirror a lot lately - it halves the work. :)

sallyanne wrote::shock: I saw it's eyes move!

Take a long rest sallyanne - don't work so hard! :hehe

AnMal wrote:erisian: hehe, i think the guys from "ancient aliens" would love this - it's like a tribal art android :). i love it, style and colours are really nice and those shadows lurking in the background give it a mysterious air.

Nobody is more ancient and alien than me AnMal :hehe

Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:46 am

I love your style of mask Erisian. It reminds me of the Northwest Coastal People masks here in British Columbia and Yukon.

Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:02 am

Odinbc wrote:I love your style of mask Erisian. It reminds me of the Northwest Coastal People masks here in British Columbia and Yukon.

Thank you Odin. I have always loved those old styles. :)

Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:02 pm

Nice to see you're expanding your Horizons. :3

Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:11 pm

Erisian - another top notch image; you are so prolific - must be that Swedish autumn air!

Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:10 am

Thank you both

oldmangrumpy wrote:Erisian - another top notch image; you are so prolific - must be that Swedish autumn air!

and a very inspiring and talented fiancee. :)
Post a reply