Switch to full style
Post all your Gimp artwork and designs here
Post a reply

Some 'snake jewelry' for Xmas Madam?

Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:30 pm

Trying to learn more about using paths; so here are some suggestions for jewelry Xmas gifts ;) :hehe

A necklace/pendant -

An arm band -

Earrings in two styles,. light or heavy with a gold clipon backing -

Re: Some 'snake jewelry' for Xmas Madam?

Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:03 pm

Pretty good. What have you done for the gents?

Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:47 pm

Very cool, OMG. :)

Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:58 pm

I think, fortunately, gents don't have the tradition of wearing such ornaments. So 'jewelry maker' should not make anything like this for gents.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:48 am

Rashid wrote:I think, fortunately, gents don't have the tradition of wearing such ornaments. So 'jewelry maker' should not make anything like this for gents.

Dont want to be disagreeable but
Maybe they don't wear as much and men men wouldn't wear more than a watch. But these days many wear rings, chains/pendants, earrings and bangles.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:24 am

Yes I agree with you. I have seen many bowlers wearing heavy chanis of gold (because they can afford it). Male singers often wear such things. But in ordinary life this trend is almost absent.

Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:13 pm

Thank you all for your kind words - continuing the snake journey, here is the commemorative 'plate' awarded to the cricket club's best player of the season (male or female ;) )

Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:46 pm

Gender Classification Please?

Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:26 am

Rashid - sorry, but I do not understand yoiur question.

Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:31 am

Is this a 'Man of the Season' award or 'Woman of the Season' award or for both?

Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:00 am

Rashid - Simply either or both - it depends which individual player performs best over the season for this fictitious cricket club :hehe

Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:36 am

OMG, very nice results in your creations. I can see art in them. Art is for those who know how to appreciate it, male and female people. :clap

Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:20 pm

Issabella - thank you for your comments. On a role with snakes right now and have not been bitten yet :)

Here are some old fashioned items, I used to wear them in my business days; cuff links and tie clip.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:06 pm

Think I will finish with snake jewelry now, but before I do here is one for Pat - a snake mandala pendant -

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:11 pm

I thank you very much for the Snake Mandala, OMG! It is the prettiest snake I have ever seen! But then, mostly what I see are black snakes, copperhead, some kind of mountain snakes, garden snakes. They really are not all that pretty.

Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:39 am

oldmangrumpy wrote:Rashid - Simply either or both - it depends which individual player performs best over the season for this fictitious cricket club :hehe

I spit out my coffee when I read this. Hahahahaha! It's nice to get a good laugh so early in the morning.
Post a reply