Switch to full style
Post all your Gimp artwork and designs here
Post a reply

This ship is mine!

Sat Apr 24, 2021 3:16 pm

(click for DA version)

My entry for the Random Art Prompt, which this time had the theme "A feared pirate captain barking orders at his/her crew". I went back to a bit more detailed lines for this one compared to the last few RAPs I did, it ended up as a study in counter-light and highlights. :)

Comments and feedback are welcome, as always.
Griatch

Re: This ship is mine!

Sat Apr 24, 2021 4:34 pm

Very nicely done Griatch, :jumpclap :wow :wow :wow

Sat Apr 24, 2021 5:12 pm

That's pretty awesome Griatch :yes

Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:23 am

I’m going to want a print of this one. It will go well with my pirate ship model in the ManCave, where the gnomes are out at play. :)

Sun May 02, 2021 10:35 am

Pocholo wrote:Very nicely done Griatch, :jumpclap :wow :wow :wow

Thanks!
teapot wrote:That's pretty awesome Griatch :yes

Glad you think so :)
mahvin wrote:I’m going to want a print of this one. It will go well with my pirate ship model in the ManCave, where the gnomes are out at play. :)

Hah, yeah, works well with a pirate ship I imagine! If you do make it so, do make a pic of the combination, would be fun to see!.
Griatch

Sun May 02, 2021 11:39 am

Griatch wrote:
Pocholo wrote:Very nicely done Griatch, :jumpclap :wow :wow :wow

Thanks!
teapot wrote:That's pretty awesome Griatch :yes

Glad you think so :)
mahvin wrote:I’m going to want a print of this one. It will go well with my pirate ship model in the ManCave, where the gnomes are out at play. :)

Hah, yeah, works well with a pirate ship I imagine! If you do make it so, do make a pic of the combination, would be fun to see!.
Griatch

Indeed! I'm currently checking out old English style picture frames to fit the model (color and time period). I'm going with canvas rather than print.

Sun May 02, 2021 11:45 am

Griatch your Captain is awesome! You are such an artist! I enjoy your creations as they are unique. :clap

Tue May 11, 2021 4:17 am

mahvin wrote:Indeed! I'm currently checking out old English style picture frames to fit the model (color and time period). I'm going with canvas rather than print.

Cool! Will be fun to see how it'll look.

Issabella wrote:Griatch your Captain is awesome! You are such an artist! I enjoy your creations as they are unique. :clap

Thanks a lot!
Griatch
Post a reply