Switch to full style
Post all your Gimp artwork and designs here
Post a reply

More RPG images

Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:12 pm

Some more images from my RPG campaign. This continues on from the first batch I posted here.

The guardian, version 2. The first version (see previous post) was a metal robot-kind of thing. Since this dungeon has more of a body-horror theme, I reworked it to be more 'weird biological'.

The PCs may find this strange scene. The book has clues about the weird dungeon they are in. Is the 'author' dead? Can it come back to life at any moment? They don't know. :)

There's a captive to rescue down there in the dark. She's chained to the wall with restraints that seem very heavy for such a thin girl ...

... because she's not actually human at all. We'll see if the PCs know to dispel her illusion or not. :D
Griatch

Re: More RPG images

Sun Aug 14, 2022 7:35 pm

What a very scary looking fellow the second one is. Love how you added one of your own characters into it. The 'walls' almost look like tree roots?

Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:54 pm

That's a very well rendered atmosphere :bigthup

Tue Aug 16, 2022 8:49 am

sallyanne wrote:What a very scary looking fellow the second one is. Love how you added one of your own characters into it. The 'walls' almost look like tree roots?

Yeah, I expect my players to approach that one very carefully!

PixLab wrote:That's a very well rendered atmosphere :bigthup

Thanks! I wanted something a little different from the normal dungeon with undead skeletons and giant spiders :)
Griatch
Post a reply