Switch to full style
Post all your Gimp artwork and designs here
Post a reply

Happy New Year 2024

Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:40 am

Just a few hours to go now, so to all Gimpers everywhere ......

Re: Happy New Year 2024

Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:31 am

Thank you OMG. Reminds me I must watch ABC's NYE's show.

Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:17 am

That's a nice graphic OMG and happy 2024 to you.

22 years ago I drove taxis all night long on NYE in Sydney. I had no career and qualifications and that's what I did to survive. I learned a lot.
I just saw aerial shots of thousands of people getting ready to watch the fire works and I feel sorry that's all they have in life. We put our clocks forward 1 hour because of Summertime so they are all welcoming in the New Year one hour early, but ahead of most of the World :) I know many are so drunk they don't care what time it is.

What I learned is that everybody on the Earth is an entire universe like it or not, deny it or not, join groups with identical ideas or not. Ultimately you come in alone and penniless and you go out alone and penniless. The Earth is full of scammers who mislead as many as they can. They use technology to promote the Stone Age and they can't explain why they are doing it. Many were indoctrinated in early childhood.

Recently Irish singer Shane McGowan died. His friends were surprised he lived so long, but apparently his parents gave him Guinness to go to sleep as a child. He became a lifelong alcoholic. He could have got sober but the majority die from the disease.

I've ridden on freight trains all night in North Queensland and woken-up in a drunk tank on Xmas day. I liked to party hard man. Now I've been sober for 35 years and birds land on my hands. I feel and act like I am entire universe not just a cog in somebody else's wheel.

Sun Dec 31, 2023 8:33 am

Brave new year everybody. Life isn't always easy but hang on to the most valuable things in your life and your heart. Be strong!

Sun Dec 31, 2023 9:53 am

Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:12 pm

Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:00 pm

Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:56 am

I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone a Happy New Year and best wishes for 2024.
May the world find peace, as well as the sharing of good values. :paint

Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:41 am

Happy 2024 all :)

Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:51 am

"All is quiet on new years day
A world in white is underway"
(U2)

We have started the new year with snow here in Gothenburg! :jumpclap :hi5 :yes

www.youtube.com Video from : www.youtube.com