Switch to full style
Post all your Gimp artwork and designs here
Post a reply

Viraje (Turn photo)

Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:55 pm

I do not know if the term is correct. In Spanish we use Viraje (photographic turn) when we change a color photo or black and white, to sepia, for example.

Re: Viraje (Turn photo)

Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:58 pm

Excellent results, I like how the texture has enhanced.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:14 pm

...another area of intervention for the script magician Graechan!!!

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:32 pm

he4rty wrote: I like how the texture has enhanced.
Same here. It's beautiful! Much richer than the original.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:02 pm

Great job, the result is excellent

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Hola Jamac4k!

Eu adoro técnicas que envolvam restauração ou tratamento de fotografias! Aprendi a técnica do "Check Blue channel layer", assim não precisei baixar o script do Pat David. Mas fui obrigado a baixar o "Calculate Saturation".

O tutorial é muito claro e com links que fazem referência a todo tipo de informação que se possa precisar.

Nunca tive ideia que existia a possibilidade de se obter algo com Tools → GEGL !! E a opção → c2g é muito interessante!

Testei a técnica em algumas imagens, e em algumas os resultados são excelentes!

Gracias por compartilhar conosco esse tutorial!

In english.

I love techniques involving restoration or treatment of photographs! I learned the technique of "Check Blue channel layer", so did not need to download the script from David Pat. But I had to download the "Calculate Saturation".

The tutorial is very clear and links that refer to all kinds of information you might need.

I never had the idea that there was a possibility of getting something with Tools → GEGL! And the option → C2G is very interesting!

I tested the technique on some images, and some results are excellent!

Thanks for sharing this tutorial!

Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:24 am

@ll: thanks for your comments!.
Post a reply