It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2024 4:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Old pics i did with a few years back
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:45 am  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

Imagei only did the eyes in this one to Imagei edit the eyes in this pic Imagethe eyes Imagethe eyes again Imagegreen eyes ImageI did the whole that thats my gf looking evil lol Imagethats my gf again i edit that thing to Imagethe eyes again lol Imagei tried to make her look like a vampire but thats a bad pic lol and thats a girl i use to talk to on myspace like 4ever ago i do not use myspace anymore Imagejust basic stuff i did with that eye Imagethat is my favorite creation i ever made on gimp :) Imagemy worst creation just horrible but funny lol Imagei love wut i did with the eyes in this one Imagelame pic i did for a friend Imagei like the evilness in this pic lol (eyes AGAIN) Image i did the thing around the eyes and the color of the eyes as for the hair i do not remember Imageanother one of my bad creation Imagei was bored in this one so i did that lol Imagemy brother and again only the EYES Imagei wont even bother saying it again Imagei did the whole thing Imagethe whole thing i did Imagei did the whole thing oh and thats tom welling he plays as clark kent (superman/kal-el) in smallville)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: Old pics i did with a few years back
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:28 am  (#2) 
GimpChat Member

You love going and touching up eyes don't you?

I love that one

Post subject: Re: Old pics i did with a few years back
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:03 am  (#3) 
GimpChat Member

Willy wrote:
You love going and touching up eyes don't you?

I love that one

well i basically like making things look dark lol but ya i do the eyes allot bc its the only thing i know how to do