It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Helen gets Mandected
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:34 pm  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

Some more conspiracy theories - Dante Gabriel Rossetti must have seen Mandela Effects*). Why else would he have painted Helen of Troy with three affected logos?! #shook

*) Don't know what I'm on about? This explains. This internet phenomenon has given me some free entertainment at times, like when one of the Mandela effect youtubers thought a pitcure of Karl Marx was a picture of cotton gin inventor Eli WHitney. Whom she moreover thought was a black man.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: Helen gets Mandected
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:38 pm  (#2) 
GimpChat Member

I would not spent too much time on the 'Mandela Effect'. The World is awash with people who think facts are not facts.
I'm more interested in how <some> politicians promote drugs like alcohol because it helps people forget the mistakes made by those same politicians. I'm sure it happens here all the time.
But thanks for the link. I am able to easily file that one as an investigation of people getting it wrong.

I agree there are always more than one version of the same event. I put that down to the <fact> that the universe tends to be a reflection of a persons mental state. Dash cams and security cameras help in this area because they obediently film what the lens sees.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:50 am  (#3) 
GimpChat Member

AnMal :wvy
same mystery in the look:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... f_Troy.jpg

:clap

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:00 pm  (#4) 
GimpChat Member

level_0: It's a great expression isn't it? I just had to play with that one.
Tas_Mania: :roll: Woooooooosh!