It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: keeping me company
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:29 pm  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

this is whats keeping me company...her name is Topsy.

Attachments:
topsyturvy.jpg
topsyturvy.jpg [ 507.8 KiB | Viewed 1237 times ]
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: keeping me company
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:33 pm  (#2) 
GimpChat Member

pretty kitty!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:44 pm  (#3) 
GimpChat Member

My boy's a Tuxedo too Pauline. Believe it or not, my ex-wife (not ex and the time; lol) rescued a very pregnant Tuxedo and she gave birth to 4 more tuxedos, and 2 all black cats. One died on me (Boots; looked exactly like my Dad's cat (also named Boots) that died back during Hurricane Opal), and I found homes for 3 of the kittens (2 of them were given away due to an online add; the guy turned out to be one of my brother's friends from highschool. He and his wife just moved to the Atlanta area. The other was given to a guy that I met when I was doing Medical Gas testing; he lived 70 miles from where I lived, but I was happy to drive the distance to find a good home for her). Eventually found a home for Tatianna (new owner calls her Lucy), Reverse, (Reverse since his facial markings were mirror image of his mothers; also because I did find a home for him, but a month later, the owner had to move back to Texas and I told her I would take him back, so his name was Reverse; new owner calls him Hoss (he is quite a big cat; lol) and TJ (TJ, since her facial markings was near identical to her mothers, so Tatianna Jr. lol. Don't recall what the new owner calls her). Fortunately all three are living fine together at a farm near Huntsville. I'm definitely fond of Tuxedos. :)

Psalm 109:8

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 am  (#4) 
GimpChat Member

Topsy is gorgeous. I like the image on your computer as well.