Switch to full style
Post your gradients and patterns here
Post a reply

Guide to Dinasset's Drawing Effect Abecedary _ PDFs with a LINK

Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:58 am

Diego found it useful if his drawings styles were in PDF. I did it but it was too heavy to be posted.
So I have split it into five parts so that not to overweight each part.
It isn't perfect, only a bit of help to select the effect the user wishes in an easier way. The photos show the effect that each letter provides.

Important: If you want one only PDF with the whole images working all right, please download it from this link:

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/e21f05 ... 050/f7c685

But it expires in 7 days. since today 04 March 2021

Re: Guide to Dinasset's Drawing Effect Abecedary _ PDFs

Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:59 am

and two more

Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:32 am

Thanks a lot, my friend.
Very helpful.

Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:22 am

Thank you very much, Issabella, for all your hard work. I think Dinasset's idea for the guides is really a help. I know I will never be able to remember what effect each Style has (I blame it on my age). With these quick guides, it will only take a moment which effect I will use. Thanks to both of you again.

Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:31 pm

Thank you so much, Diego and Pat.
I'm glad if it helps. :)

Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:48 pm

Avery nice work, Issabella! Thank you for your time you spent and hard work. :jumpclap
Also, :clap I want to thank dinasset for the wonderful scripts!

Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:41 pm

Thank you Issabella :hugme and I use the words of Pat625:
Thank you very much, Issabella, for all your hard work. I think Dinasset's idea for the guides is really a help. I know I will never be able to remember what effect each Style has (I blame it on my age). With these quick guides, it will only take a moment which effect I will use. Thanks to both of you again.

Re: Guide to Dinasset's Drawing Effect Abecedary _ PDFs with a LINK

Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:52 am

Level, Pocholo, Pat. Thank you so much for your appreciation.
Now I have thought of a way to get the PDF I did with the whole abecedary not split which is much easier to have the effects easily as I had thought. but because of its weight, I couldn't. Now with this link in the first post, you can get it. It works great.
In that way, you can remove the split parts.

Only 7 days to get it from the link.

Re: Guide to Dinasset's Drawing Effect Abecedary _ PDFs with a LINK

Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:14 am

Issabella - thank you for the PDF comparison guides (abecedary); they will surely help us utilise/remember just what is available from Diego's 'magnum opus' of plug-ins.

I have only had time to play with a couple of the filters as yet, but certainly want to exercise more of them :)

To Diego and Issabella - thank you both for these Gimp gifts and for supporting the Gimp Chat site with such fine examples of member contribution. Well done.
Post a reply