Re: 2 tons of gold

Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Looking good , Molly! :hi5

Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:29 pm

thanks Tux and Eris.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:45 pm

molly: :clap nice work!! shiny as if it was fresh from the mint.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:41 pm

thanks AnMal I am saving them up to spend, can't send y'all some cuz I don't think the Swedish stores would know what they were... lol

Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:47 pm

molly wrote:AnMal, I did what you suggested. I redid the silver with a different gradient and a few tweaks and I think it is much better. I also redid the gold with more shine. Then I bumped the beaver to give him some depth and I also bumped all the text. I am pleased with this one.
[ Image ]

Hallo, this coin remind me on our Europe Money Euro 2 coin. :)
Can have tutorial. :)

Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Thank you It would be pretty tricky to do a tute on this . It was mostly trial and error but if I were you I would start by doing both gnu tutorials to learn about the evir maps. I will look them up and post them here.
Edit: I enclosed both enviro tutes in the attachments. If you are making a round coin, instead of using the black rectangle, use the elipse tool and start with an elipse and follow the tute. If you are stuck with anything, please post back and we will try to help.
British coin

Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:52 pm

The top one, to me, better reflects how I would see gold. All three look nice though.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:56 pm

Thank you TR

Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:20 pm

molly wrote:AnMal, I did what you suggested. I redid the silver with a different gradient and a few tweaks and I think it is much better. I also redid the gold with more shine. Then I bumped the beaver to give him some depth and I also bumped all the text. I am pleased with this one.
[ Image ]

After your long hard work, Molly. Glad to see it turn out so WELL. :jumpclap

Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:22 pm

he4rty wrote:I don't know what I like more all the wonderful images or the name of this thread.

lol. He4rty, if you had the name of this thread you would be up there with Donald Trump and live in He4rty Towers. With the price of Gold today, maybe two towers. :teeth

Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:23 pm

Thank you so much Rellik419. I was determined to work at it until I got more shine and more bump.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:26 am

Molly - Excellent work on the coins, if only you could create real ones, then we could all live in GimpChat towers.

Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:47 am

LOL...shore wish I could. We could have a heck of a party in GC-Towers and look down below at the Trump ones. :rofl :wh :cu

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:32 pm

all very nice

Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:55 am

bag.jpg
bag.jpg (240.44 KiB) Viewed 58351 times

Thank you GNUTUX :jumpclap

Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:16 pm

You need to separate the text up and down ^ so it is not overlapping.
Post a reply