Switch to full style
Questions or suggestion regarding gimpchat.com
Post a reply

Animations Category

Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:18 am

#1 I only have interest in Animations and pretty much only use Gimp for Animations (editing and sometimes creating).
Would like a separate category on the index page titled "Animations" or "Gimp Animations".

I didn't make this one but I thought it was a cute smiley showing the creation of animations Image

#2 Recent Topics only displays the last 15 recent topics. Would like it to display more than 15... either on the same page or have it split to pages. Many other forums display more.

Re: Animations Category

Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:20 am

#2 Recent Topics only displays the last 15 recent topics. Would like it to display more than 15... either on the same page or have it split to pages. Many other forums display more.

Recent topics???

Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:59 am

Recent Topics on the index page: index.php

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:50 am

Bar wrote:Would like a separate category on the index page titled "Animations" or "Gimp Animations".

Having a section for GIMP animations is not a bad idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

Bar wrote:Recent Topics only displays the last 15 recent topics. Would like it to display more than 15... either on the same page or have it split to pages. Many other forums display more.

Click on the "View Active Topics" link above "Board Index" to display more recent topics. The default is 7 days but you can display all new topics from the last year with that link.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:57 pm

● Thankyou for the Animations Category.

● Ohhhh I see the Recent Topics full display now. Bookmarked it. Much better. Thankyou GnuTux.
search.php?search_id=active_topics
Post a reply