It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 4:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Cannot post anything
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 2:21 pm  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

I recently notice since yesterday that I cannot post anything here while using Google Chrome. Does anybody have any problem like this with Chrome? Can anybody help me with this issue? Thank you in advanced! By the way with Firefox is working.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: Cannot post anything
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 7:05 pm  (#2) 
Script Coder

Pocholo wrote:
I recently notice since yesterday that I cannot post anything here while using Google Chrome. Does anybody have any problem like this with Chrome? Can anybody help me with this issue? Thank you in advanced! By the way with Firefox is working.

This forum is still not working with HTTPS (the certificate is invalid). So if you use HTTP it still works (and Firefox lets you do that) but Chrome is possibly picky (Google has been advocating HTTPS for a while).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:07 pm  (#3) 
Global Moderator

Let me try. Chome here.

Edit: which windows version do you have? Have got the message on my work computer (which is still windows 7) that Chrome will not update it any longer on versions older than 10

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 8:28 pm  (#4) 
GimpChat Member

I'm running Windows 10 and this never happened before yesterday. I'm using Firefox that is my alternate browser.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2022 11:43 pm  (#5) 
GimpChat Member

A while ago I got a "similar" problem, the session id was written in the url, I did removed it and this fixed it for few pages, but problem always coming back, I did removed all the cookies from gimchat, this definitively solved the problem.

Maybe try it > To remove cookies from GC, click on the Locker in front of the url (maybe restart FF after that)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2023 8:12 am  (#6) 

I have not used this site since 2021 but am now back at work needing it. I am logged on with Firefox. I cannot see anywhere that allows me to post a question.