It is currently Fri Jun 28, 2024 12:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Gimp Chat Tutorial Index
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:13 am  (#1) 
Global Moderator

Hello Gimp Chat community
I have just gone through and updated many of the tutorials in the Gimp Chat tutorial Index.
Some people I message/emailed back in July and if they gave me replies with what I should do with their tutorials I did it. A couple I only messaged today so will be doing some more editing in the next month if need. (Only waiting for three replies)
If you did not get a message from me your tutorials must be all ok, or there was something small where I could modify your tutorial (I didn't change anything within the tutorial itself). I may have changed some links or added where a pdf of the tut could be found in the first post.
Because the registry and Gimp Scripts.com are down I had to delete those links. If all the pictures were missing I had to delete the post if the tutorial was not explained in a pdf or in the message board another way. Unavailable videos also meant a deletion of the video at least and links to sites no longer at the address. Luckily I only had to delete one post with images as most people put their tuts in pdf form or added it in another way.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: Gimp Chat Tutorial Index
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:35 am  (#2) 
GimpChat Member

Sallyanne, What a extraordinary job you have done for this community. It will be really much helpness to have such wonderful tutorials where many of us learnt to manage with Gimp.
Thanks my friend. :hugme :coolthup :tyspin

Gimp 2.10.30(samj) portable _ OS Windows 10 Home_ 64bits
Don’t be afraid to start over. It’s a new chance to rebuild what you want.