Switch to full style
Non-Gimp related posts here
Post a reply

Pat?

Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:35 am

About 10 days without any post from Pat.
And in the past months posts were also rare.
Hope she is fine.

Re: Pat?

Fri Oct 09, 2020 5:06 am

dinasset wrote:About 10 days without any post from Pat.
And in the past months posts were also rare.
Hope she is fine.

She was last here on the 2nd and the same holds true for Gimp Learn.
Hopefully she is ok and well.

Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:52 pm

Thank you to all who were concerned.

I really enjoy GC and GL and missed being able to post as this year went on. I still have my renegade computer problem, but the important thing was a surgery that I suddenly needed! It was discovered while I was being evaluated for some other problem.

Well, I had surgery on 10/2/20. Home now and recovering uneventfully.

I want to thank all of you again for your concern. I have felt a great friendship with all of you. I miss the ones that are no longer posting and wonder what happened or if they are just taking a rest. I pray that they are all well and safe.

Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:38 pm

Nice to see you're alright, Pat. Hope you heal fast, my friend! :ffy

Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:39 pm

Pat625 wrote:Thank you to all who were concerned.

I really enjoy GC and GL and missed being able to post as this year went on. I still have my renegade computer problem, but the important thing was a surgery that I suddenly needed! It was discovered while I was being evaluated for some other problem.

I want to thank all of you again for your concern. I have felt a great friendship with all of you. I miss the ones that are no longer posting and wonder what happened or if they are just taking a rest. I pray that they are all well and safe.

Thanks Pat625.
It's always nice to hear from you.
Be well and recover quickly.

Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:28 pm

Yes, definitely get well soon. Wishing you the best.

Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:40 pm

How happy to hear from you again, Pat, even if sorry for your health problems.
But as you said you are now recovering, and that's the important news.
A warm hug.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:36 am

Pat, Thanks for letting us learn about you. I hope you get well very soon. As you say everything well and that is the important thing.
A huge hug. :)

Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:29 am

Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:02 am

Having friends online is a bit like having gnomes in the garden. You can ignore them when they are there but you miss then when they're gone.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:41 am

AnMal and I really hope that you recover well Pat. :hugme

Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:39 am

Hi Pat,

Glad to read some news from you.
My sincere wishes for a speedy recovery.
Take care and hope to see you back soon :ffy

get well soon.jpg
get well soon.jpg (53.81 KiB) Viewed 2228 times

Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:13 pm

Pat - ditto all the above wishes; take care, get well, keep safe.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:18 pm

I was just wondering about you, as well. So glad to hear you're on the mend. Praying you're back to 100% in no time!

Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:12 pm

Get well soon, Pat.

Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:59 pm

Pat625 wrote:Thank you to all who were concerned.

Saw this thread at work earlier (just got home a few minutes ago). Sorry about the sudden situation and wish you a complete and quick recovery, Pat. Hope to see you able to post again soon (and sorry you are having rogue PC issues as well; if I lived close I would tweak and make your PC sing for you). :)

Mon Nov 09, 2020 1:54 am

I apologize for the delay in answering, Lyle. That would be nice to have a computer that sings!
I was considering formatting the hard drive but then I would lose the HP stuff that was on the computer when I bought it. None of it has been helpful to me with GIMP issues though.

I want to thank all of you again for your concern and well wishes. They have been greatly appreciated.
Post a reply