Switch to full style
Non-Gimp related posts here
Post a reply

I'm back

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:03 am

Surprise! Surprise! Yes I'm back even it's been a year or 16 months since I've been on here. I think it's about time I had caught up with you guys. I had been busy drawing with graphite pencils.

I did un-installed gimp then I realized I needed it again so installed the latest and I like it.

I have to have a good look round what's been going on here.

I do apologize about deleting all my paintings with gimp back. Rod contacted me and I sent him all of the paintings in zipped. So pleased to say they are back on here. I don't have my tablet now as the pen won't work anymore I need to get another some time.

Here is one of my work but I don't know if this works. Please let me know and I'll have to set up somewhere. https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=1487dab2 ... A7AC9E!237

Re: I'm back

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:25 am

Welcome back Lorri; Rod's not posted in some time either. Still many here that I think you will be familiar with. :)

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:38 am

welcome back Lorri. not sure if you will remember me or not. glad you have returned.

Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:44 am

I remember you rd and I also remember many others too. You expect me to forget you n.....o :)

Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:00 am

Hi Lorri, welcome back :bigthup

Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:46 am

Welcome back Lorri. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your lovely artwork.
Post a reply