It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Yay finally got Photoshop CS6
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:48 pm  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

I'm so happy that I got Photoshop CS6 today. Now I'm trying to learn it. Got a few things down already. It's not that much different than Gimp at least for me. I've been working a lot of hours. I know that I have had at least 4-5 hours of overtime at my new job. The hardest part about my new job is dealing with the customers who aren't patient and actually yell usually I tell them I'm sorry you have to wait for your food. We are short staffed. I was working at the cash register and my boss told me tell them it's gonna be a wait of x amount of minutes for your food. I was working at the cash register and a customer actually cursed me out because they had to wait for there food. I couldn't help it I laughed. They asked to speak to my boss. After they left my boss said not to worry about it. I didn't worry about it. That's how I handled it through laughter. I must be stronger than I think I am.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: Yay finally got Photoshop CS6
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 2:06 pm  (#2) 
GimpChat Member

The best thing to do when faced with an irate customer is to apologize with an understanding smile and ask them it they would like to speak to the manager. That way you will deflect their anger off of you and on to the manager, and managers are usually trained in how to handle it best. You don't want to antagonize a customer, most people never tell others about good service, but they tell lots of people about bad service...even if only an imagined bad experience.