It is currently Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:43 am

Latest GIMP Scripts & Plug-ins

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mouth is still numb.
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:58 pm  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

Well; I'm now one tooth less. Dentist told me that my wisdom tooth will eventually migrate to replace it; we shall see. Doesn't hurt yet, but I do have a prescription for Tramadol which, if I need it, I will take it. :)

Psalm 109:8

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: Mouth is still numb.
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:05 pm  (#2) 
Global Moderator

lylejk wrote:
Well; I'm now one tooth less. Dentist told me that my wisdom tooth will eventually migrate to replace it; we shall see. Doesn't hurt yet, but I do have a prescription for Tramadol which, if I need it, I will take it. :)

Wisdom,
I think not...

Good luck with the tooths.

My YouTube Channel

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 4:21 pm  (#3) 
Script Coder

Oh, I thought it was due to playing the clarinet too much (IIRC, you play that one?). This happens very quickly if you play this

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 5:19 pm  (#4) 
GimpChat Member

Hope you don't 'need' it Lyle. Also hope it heals quickly.

I detested dentists that much that I had all my teeth removed when I was in my 20's. And because of medication making them like chalk.
Thought that would be that but unfortunately I still have to visit them a few times every 20 years

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:44 pm  (#5) 
GimpChat Member

I feel your pain, I've had to have several teeth removed over the years. I have my semi-annual cleaning on Friday and always worry they will find something to torture me with.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:52 pm  (#6) 
GimpChat Member

Outch; sorry that you had to go through that, 2-ton. Numbness is now all gone and do have some pain, but tolerable for now (so not going to take the drugs if I can help it, but it's there if I cannot). I do have a high threshold for pain. Was going to drink a Slimfast for dinner this evening (purchased for for nearly $7; freaking rediculous, but didn't want to go to Wal-Mart after waiting for Wal-Greens to fulfill the prescription, so splurged there; lol). Well, I ate some Mac&Cheese instead (soft; the order was to eat soft foods; maybe not Mac&Cheese, but I didn't eat anything today other than a Chick-fil-a sandwich with waffle fries and Diet-Coke (Zero) so I was, well, hungry (had that for breakfast after my near 4 mile mall walk; my mall's Chick-fil-a doesn't serve breakfast unfortunately). Prior to my supper, it was 10:20am since I last ate, so, again, I was hungry. Hopefully having an appetite is a good sign. lolol

:)

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:45 pm  (#7) 
Global Moderator

2-ton wrote:
I feel your pain, I've had to have several teeth removed over the years. I have my semi-annual cleaning on Friday and always worry they will find something to torture me with.

LOL, that is so funny 2-ton... I am terrified of dentists.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:46 pm  (#8) 
Global Moderator

lylejk wrote:
Outch; sorry that you had to go through that, 2-ton. Numbness is now all gone and do have some pain, but tolerable for now (so not going to take the drugs if I can help it, but it's there if I cannot). I do have a high threshold for pain. Was going to drink a Slimfast for dinner this evening (purchased for for nearly $7; freaking rediculous, but didn't want to go to Wal-Mart after waiting for Wal-Greens to fulfill the prescription, so splurged there; lol). Well, I ate some Mac&Cheese instead (soft; the order was to eat soft foods; maybe not Mac&Cheese, but I didn't eat anything today other than a Chick-fil-a sandwich with waffle fries and Diet-Coke (Zero) so I was, well, hungry (had that for breakfast after my near 4 mile mall walk; my mall's Chick-fil-a doesn't serve breakfast unfortunately). Prior to my supper, it was 10:20am since I last ate, so, again, I was hungry. Hopefully having an appetite is a good sign. lolol

I feel for you Lyle. It will get better each day.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:26 pm  (#9) 
GimpChat Member

An update. Well, I did take one of the pills last night (pain was keeping me from sleeping); took around an hour (not the 30 minutes I thought it would) but the pain indeed went away and I got sleepy too; slept like a baby last night (6.5 hours sleep; normally only get 4 and a one hour cat nap if lucky). Might try another one this evening though I'm not in any pain now actually. lolol

edit:

Well; here's a link to what was my back molar. Don't click if you easily get queasy. lolol

https://s19.postimg.org/h8csybmsz/blob.png

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:03 pm  (#10) 
Global Moderator

lylejk wrote:
An update. Well, I did take one of the pills last night (pain was keeping me from sleeping); took around an hour (not the 30 minutes I thought it would) but the pain indeed went away and I got sleepy too; slept like a baby last night (6.5 hours sleep; normally only get 4 and a one hour cat nap if lucky). Might try another one this evening though I'm not in any pain now actually. lolol

edit:

Well; here's a link to what was my back molar. Don't click if you easily get queasy. lolol

https://s19.postimg.org/h8csybmsz/blob.png

:wow
That's quite a tooth!

My YouTube Channel