It is currently Tue Jul 02, 2024 1:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Divorce got me like
PostPosted: Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:24 pm  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

What's happening, GIMPChat? [highlight=]In my latest creation using GIMP, I crafted an image featuring Chris Griffin from the animated series "Family Guy," his face befalling an annoyed expression. The caption overlaid on the image reads "divorce/got me like," capturing the sentiment of feeling overwhelmed and bewildered by the complexities of divorce. Chris's exaggerated expression adds a touch of humor to the poignant message, making it a relatable and engaging visual commentary on the emotional rollercoaster of relationship dissolution. The juxtaposition of familiar characters and contemporary phrases creates a compelling blend of pop culture and social commentary, inviting viewers to reflect on the challenges of navigating life's ups and downs.[/highlight]

:ninja :ninja :ninja :ninja :ninja :ninja :ninja :ninja

#GIMPGaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Title T

Attachments:
Sarah can we please talk without the lawyers it's been forever since we've had a real conversation I miss you.jpg
Sarah can we please talk without the lawyers it's been forever since we've had a real conversation I miss you.jpg [ 22.79 KiB | Viewed 324 times ]

:gimp
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: Divorce got me like
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:06 am  (#2) 
GimpChat Member

Why don't you do what I do and play around with Gimp's filters and make new ones, it will get your mind off the divorce.

Attachment:
drpierce.png
drpierce.png [ 287.35 KiB | Viewed 291 times ]