It is currently Sun Jun 30, 2024 1:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Never stop...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:59 pm  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

Never stop playing...
Never stop living !

Attachment:
2020-03-28 05-55-40 __duet___by_twindisch_ddptued-pre as a digital aquarel, using18 colours, source portrait, look delicate plus.jpg
2020-03-28 05-55-40 __duet___by_twindisch_ddptued-pre as a digital aquarel, using18 colours, source portrait, look delicate plus.jpg [ 165.95 KiB | Viewed 2184 times ]

(Source: Deviant Art

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: Never stop...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:12 am  (#2) 
GimpChat Member

I've wanted to composite these two snapshots for a long time. Thank you for a wonderful reminder.

Attachment:
Hofner Bass Composite x880.jpg
Hofner Bass Composite x880.jpg [ 244.47 KiB | Viewed 2143 times ]

I think it was 1975 that I sold my Hofner Bass to a good friend. Since that time the bass has been with him around the world, and I've rarely been out of Virginia. When we met up again a couple of years ago he brought the bass with him for the visit. I was looking at the bass, he was looking at me looking at the bass and said, softly and quietly, as is his manner, "You can't have it back."