It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2024 12:21 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Script writers - have you seen this
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:27 pm  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

Scriptors who reference multiple scripts may like to check out the following link.
The screenshot tells all.

http://www.flos-freeware.ch
Textview 6.0.12 (c) Florian Balmer 1996-2004

Attachments:
Launcher 23012014_154116.jpg
Launcher 23012014_154116.jpg [ 311.61 KiB | Viewed 2332 times ]

Post subject: Re: Script writers - have you seen this
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:23 pm  (#2) 
GimpChat Founder

I've never used it, but I have heard some people say good things about i. Since I use Linux, I guess I'm out of luck. :cool

Coders are usually kinda particular about their editors. I used SPF/PC for many years on the PC. I really loved that editor. I see there is a PC version that's still available but it's a different animal from today's editors. It was derived from ISPF editors found on mainframe and mini-computers.

IDE's are all the rage, nowadays. Most of time, I just use Pluma. It's nothing fancy, but it does support color syntax highlighting, for a variety of languages, including Scheme. :hehe

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:02 am  (#3) 
Script Coder

I'm currently using Notepad++ and am satisfied with it's perfomance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:08 am  (#4) 
GimpChat Member

Notepad 2 is a good one. Textview is fast in the sense it is easy to switch between scripts and cut/paste of you are in a hurry. It is old though. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:00 am  (#5) 
Script Coder

Graechan wrote:
I'm currently using Notepad++ and am satisfied with it's perfomance

Yes. Notepad++ is about unavoidable for coders on Windows. There were other editors like UltraEdit in the past, but Notepad++ is very good free. I have even seen Linuxians complain that there is no version of NP++ for Linux (and there won't be, it is coded directly to the Windows API).

At work, the presence of NP++ on someone's computer (opened, or in some "quick launch" category) is a good indicator of his/her general proficiency with computers (even if the really proficient ones can't have it because they are on Linux :).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:42 am  (#6) 
Script Coder

I'm using TextPad on Windows which is free if you don't mind the nag-screen, or a small amount for a life-time licence. I've been able to make a syntax highlighting definition file for GIMP script-fu.
Attachment:
textpad.png
textpad.png [ 57.15 KiB | Viewed 2201 times ]

Back when I was using HP-UX, I used Nedit which, being written in Tcl/Tk, was fully modifiable to suit yourself.

Kevin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:18 am  (#7) 
GimpChat Member

I have always used Notepad ++ also. :) Can't beat it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:27 am  (#8) 
Global Moderator

That is all I used too when I was in Windows. I think it is the best one that I know of.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:32 am  (#9) 
Script Coder

Thanks, SysTemX, for recommending this program. :)
It seems to be very useful and interesting.

Anyway, in my opinion, Notepad++ is the best source code editor for Windows, while Pluma and Jedit are good alternatives running on Linux.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:49 am  (#10) 
GimpChat Member

Pedantic is the word I would use GnuTux.

For various reasons I run MetaPad, NotePad2, TextView (mostly as a file index and source viewer from which I drag and drop) and Programmer's Notepad (all on the same link as above) which is my preference, very much like your PLUMA and community based support has made it extremely versitile. I hear there are Lynux versions for them at that site.

Programmers NoteBook and notebook are both freeware and support scheme.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:47 pm  (#11) 
Script Coder

I use Geany and I think it's a really good editor. It's equally well suited for writing any language, compiled or interpreted, markup languages, config files, you name it - it understands and properly highlights pretty much everything I throw at it: C, C++, Python, CSS, XML, bash, diff patches... It's actually more of an IDE than an editor, as it has features such as autocomplete, a symbol tree that can be used for quick navigation, compile and build settings... and speaking of navigation it's smart and remembers where you've been - if you jump somewhere you can just press the back button to return to previous locations. Just like on a browser.

Geany has everything I need.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:13 pm  (#12) 
Global Moderator

SysTemX wrote:
Pedantic is the word I would use GnuTux.

For various reasons I run MetaPad, NotePad2, TextView (mostly as a file index and source viewer from which I drag and drop) and Programmer's Notepad (all on the same link as above) which is my preference, very much like your PLUMA and community based support has made it extremely versitile. I hear there are Lynux versions for them at that site.

Programmers NoteBook and notebook are both freeware and support scheme.

When I was on Windows, I liked Programmers NotePad too.
On Linux I like Kate.

Spirit Bear (Kermode)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:32 pm  (#13) 
Script Coder

I also use Notepad++, and have created a user defined language XML bit to provide colour coding. I haven't updated it with gimp 2.8 and it doesn't include the function enums (I was planning to add all those into the words 4 grouping).

Just open your userDefineLang.xml file and paste this inside the NotepadPlus node:

<UserLang name="Tiny-Fu" ext="scm">
        <Settings>
            <Global caseIgnored="no" />
            <TreatAsSymbol comment="yes" commentLine="yes" />
            <Prefix words1="yes" words2="no" words3="no" words4="no" />
        </Settings>
        <KeywordLists>
            <Keywords name="Delimiters">000000</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Folder+">(</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Folder-">)</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Operators">' , ,@ . ` { | } ( )</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Comment">0;</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Words1">and begin case cond define define-syntax delay do else if lambda let* let letrec letrec-syntax let-syntax or quasiquote quote set! syntax-rules unquote unquote-splicing</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Words2">+ - * / = &lt; &gt; &lt;= &gt;= =&gt; abs acos angle append apply asin assoc assoc assq assv atan boolean? caar cadr call-with-current-continuation call/cc call-with-input-file call-with-output-file call-with-values car cdr caar cadr cdar cddr caaar caadr cadar caddr cdaar cdadr cddar cdddr caaaar caaadr caadar caaddr cadaar cadadr caddar cadddr cdaaar cdaadr cdadar cdaddr cddaar cddadr cdddar cddddr ceiling char-&gt;integer char-alphabetic? char-ci&lt;=? char-ci&lt;? char-ci=? char-ci&gt;=? char-ci&gt;? char-downcase char-lower-case? char-numeric? char-ready? char-upcase char-upper-case? char-whitespace? char&lt;=? char&lt;? char=? char&gt;=? char&gt;? char? close-input-port close-output-port complex? cons cos current-input-port current-output-port denominator display dynamic-wind eof-object? eq? equal? eqv? eval even? exact-&gt;inexact exact? exp expt floor for-each force gcd imag-part inexact-&gt;exact inexact? input-port? integer-&gt;char integer? interaction-environment lcm length letrec list list-&gt;string list-&gt;vector list-ref list-tail list? load log magnitude make-polar make-rectangular make-string make-vector map max member memq memv min modulo negative? newline not null-environment null? number-&gt;string number? numerator odd? open-input-file open-output-file output-port? pair? peek-char input-port? output-port? positive? procedure? quotient rational? rationalize read read-char real-part real? remainder reverse round scheme-report-environment set-car! set-cdr! sin sqrt string string-&gt;list string-&gt;number string-&gt;symbol string-append string-ci&lt;=? string-ci&lt;? string-ci=? string-ci&gt;=? string-ci&gt;? string-copy string-fill! string-length string-ref string-set! string&lt;=? string&lt;? string=? string&gt;=? string&gt;? string? substring symbol-&gt;string symbol? transcript-off transcript-on truncate  values vector vector-&gt;list vector-fill! vector-length vector-ref vector-set! vector? with-input-from-file with-output-to-file write write-char zero?</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Words3">*colon-hook* *pi* *seed* &lt;&gt; acons anyatom-&gt;string aref aset atom? butlast catch cdar char&lt;=? char=? char&gt;=? char-ci&lt;=? char-ci=? char-ci&gt;=? char-ci-cmp? char-cmp? close-port cond-eval cond-eval-and cond-eval-or cond-expand cond-expand-runtime cons-array define-macro define-with-return defined? delq dir-close-stream dir-open-stream dir-read-entry dir-rewind DIR-SEPARATOR eval-polymorphic FALSE FILE_TYPE_DIR FILE_TYPE_FILE FILE_TYPE_LINK FILE_TYPE_OTHER file-delete file-exists? file-size file-type fmod foldr fopen fread generic-assoc generic-member gettimeofday gimp-airbrush gimp-airbrush-default gimp-brightness-contrast gimp-brush-delete gimp-brush-duplicate gimp-brushes-close-popup gimp-brushes-get-brush gimp-brushes-get-brush-data gimp-brushes-get-list gimp-brushes-get-spacing gimp-brushes-popup gimp-brushes-refresh gimp-brushes-set-popup gimp-brushes-set-spacing gimp-brush-get-angle gimp-brush-get-aspect-ratio gimp-brush-get-hardness gimp-brush-get-info gimp-brush-get-pixels gimp-brush-get-radius gimp-brush-get-shape gimp-brush-get-spacing gimp-brush-get-spikes gimp-brush-is-editable gimp-brush-is-generated gimp-brush-new gimp-brush-rename gimp-brush-set-angle gimp-brush-set-aspect-ratio gimp-brush-set-hardness gimp-brush-set-radius gimp-brush-set-shape gimp-brush-set-spacing gimp-brush-set-spikes gimp-buffer-delete gimp-buffer-get-bytes gimp-buffer-get-height gimp-buffer-get-image-type gimp-buffer-get-width gimp-buffer-rename gimp-buffers-get-list gimp-by-color-select gimp-by-color-select-full gimp-channel-combine-masks gimp-channel-copy gimp-channel-get-color gimp-channel-get-opacity gimp-channel-get-show-masked gimp-channel-new gimp-channel-new-from-component gimp-channel-set-color gimp-channel-set-opacity gimp-channel-set-show-masked gimp-clone gimp-clone-default gimp-color-balance gimp-colorize gimp-context-get-background gimp-context-get-brush gimp-context-get-font gimp-context-get-foreground gimp-context-get-gradient gimp-context-get-opacity gimp-context-get-paint-method gimp-context-get-paint-mode gimp-context-get-palette gimp-context-get-pattern gimp-context-list-paint-methods gimp-context-pop gimp-context-push gimp-context-set-background gimp-context-set-brush gimp-context-set-default-colors gimp-context-set-font gimp-context-set-foreground gimp-context-set-gradient gimp-context-set-opacity gimp-context-set-paint-method gimp-context-set-paint-mode gimp-context-set-palette gimp-context-set-pattern gimp-context-swap-colors gimp-convolve gimp-convolve-default gimp-curves-explicit gimp-curves-spline gimp-data-directory gimp-desaturate gimp-desaturate-full gimp-directory gimp-display-delete gimp-display-get-window-handle gimp-display-is-valid gimp-display-new gimp-displays-flush gimp-displays-reconnect gimp-dodgeburn gimp-dodgeburn-default gimp-drawable-bpp gimp-drawable-delete gimp-drawable-fill gimp-drawable-foreground-extract gimp-drawable-free-shadow gimp-drawable-get-image gimp-drawable-get-linked gimp-drawable-get-name gimp-drawable-get-pixel gimp-drawable-get-tattoo gimp-drawable-get-visible gimp-drawable-has-alpha gimp-drawable-height gimp-drawable-is-channel gimp-drawable-is-gray gimp-drawable-is-indexed gimp-drawable-is-layer gimp-drawable-is-layer-mask gimp-drawable-is-rgb gimp-drawable-is-text-layer gimp-drawable-is-valid gimp-drawable-mask-bounds gimp-drawable-mask-intersect gimp-drawable-merge-shadow gimp-drawable-offset gimp-drawable-offsets gimp-drawable-parasite-attach gimp-drawable-parasite-detach gimp-drawable-parasite-find gimp-drawable-parasite-list gimp-drawable-set-image gimp-drawable-set-linked gimp-drawable-set-name gimp-drawable-set-pixel gimp-drawable-set-tattoo gimp-drawable-set-visible gimp-drawable-sub-thumbnail gimp-drawable-thumbnail gimp-drawable-transform-2d gimp-drawable-transform-2d-default gimp-drawable-transform-flip gimp-drawable-transform-flip-default gimp-drawable-transform-flip-simple gimp-drawable-transform-matrix gimp-drawable-transform-matrix-default gimp-drawable-transform-perspective gimp-drawable-transform-perspective-default gimp-drawable-transform-rotate gimp-drawable-transform-rotate-default gimp-drawable-transform-rotate-simple gimp-drawable-transform-scale gimp-drawable-transform-scale-default gimp-drawable-transform-shear gimp-drawable-transform-shear-default gimp-drawable-type gimp-drawable-type-with-alpha gimp-drawable-update gimp-drawable-width gimp-edit-blend gimp-edit-bucket-fill gimp-edit-bucket-fill-full gimp-edit-clear gimp-edit-copy gimp-edit-copy-visible gimp-edit-cut gimp-edit-fill gimp-edit-named-copy gimp-edit-named-copy-visible gimp-edit-named-cut gimp-edit-named-paste gimp-edit-named-paste-as-new gimp-edit-paste gimp-edit-paste-as-new gimp-edit-stroke gimp-edit-stroke-vectors gimp-ellipse-select gimp-equalize gimp-eraser gimp-eraser-default gimp-file-load gimp-file-load-layer gimp-file-load-layers gimp-file-save gimp-file-save-thumbnail gimp-flip gimp-floating-sel-anchor gimp-floating-sel-attach gimp-floating-sel-relax gimp-floating-sel-remove gimp-floating-sel-rigor gimp-floating-sel-to-layer gimp-fonts-close-popup gimp-fonts-get-list gimp-fonts-popup gimp-fonts-refresh gimp-fonts-set-popup gimp-free-select gimp-fuzzy-select gimp-fuzzy-select-full gimp-get-color-configuration gimp-get-default-comment gimp-get-default-unit gimp-get-module-load-inhibit gimp-get-monitor-resolution gimp-get-path-by-tattoo gimp-getpid gimp-get-theme-dir gimp-gimprc-query gimp-gimprc-set gimp-gradient-delete gimp-gradient-duplicate gimp-gradient-get-custom-samples gimp-gradient-get-number-of-segments gimp-gradient-get-uniform-samples gimp-gradient-is-editable gimp-gradient-new gimp-gradient-rename gimp-gradients-close-popup gimp-gradient-segment-get-blending-function gimp-gradient-segment-get-coloring-type gimp-gradient-segment-get-left-color gimp-gradient-segment-get-left-pos gimp-gradient-segment-get-middle-pos gimp-gradient-segment-get-right-color gimp-gradient-segment-get-right-pos gimp-gradient-segment-range-blend-colors gimp-gradient-segment-range-blend-opacity gimp-gradient-segment-range-delete gimp-gradient-segment-range-flip gimp-gradient-segment-range-move gimp-gradient-segment-range-redistribute-handles gimp-gradient-segment-range-replicate gimp-gradient-segment-range-set-blending-function gimp-gradient-segment-range-set-coloring-type gimp-gradient-segment-range-split-midpoint gimp-gradient-segment-range-split-uniform gimp-gradient-segment-set-left-color gimp-gradient-segment-set-left-pos gimp-gradient-segment-set-middle-pos gimp-gradient-segment-set-right-color gimp-gradient-segment-set-right-pos gimp-gradients-get-gradient-data gimp-gradients-get-list gimp-gradients-popup gimp-gradients-refresh gimp-gradients-sample-custom gimp-gradients-sample-uniform gimp-gradients-set-popup gimp-heal gimp-heal-default gimp-help gimp-histogram gimp-hue-saturation gimp-image-add-channel gimp-image-add-hguide gimp-image-add-layer gimp-image-add-vectors gimp-image-add-vguide gimp-image-base-type gimp-image-clean-all gimp-image-convert-grayscale gimp-image-convert-indexed gimp-image-convert-rgb gimp-image-convert-set-dither-matrix gimp-image-crop gimp-image-delete gimp-image-delete-guide gimp-image-duplicate gimp-image-find-next-guide gimp-image-flatten gimp-image-flip gimp-image-floating-sel-attached-to gimp-image-free-shadow gimp-image-get-active-channel gimp-image-get-active-drawable gimp-image-get-active-layer gimp-image-get-active-vectors gimp-image-get-channel-by-tattoo gimp-image-get-channel-position gimp-image-get-channels gimp-image-get-colormap gimp-image-get-component-active gimp-image-get-component-visible gimp-image-get-filename gimp-image-get-floating-sel gimp-image-get-guide-orientation gimp-image-get-guide-position gimp-image-get-layer-by-tattoo gimp-image-get-layer-position gimp-image-get-layers gimp-image-get-name gimp-image-get-resolution gimp-image-get-selection gimp-image-get-tattoo-state gimp-image-get-unit gimp-image-get-vectors gimp-image-get-vectors-by-tattoo gimp-image-get-vectors-position gimp-image-grid-get-background-color gimp-image-grid-get-foreground-color gimp-image-grid-get-offset gimp-image-grid-get-spacing gimp-image-grid-get-style gimp-image-grid-set-background-color gimp-image-grid-set-foreground-color gimp-image-grid-set-offset gimp-image-grid-set-spacing gimp-image-grid-set-style gimp-image-height gimp-image-is-dirty gimp-image-is-valid gimp-image-list gimp-image-lower-channel gimp-image-lower-layer gimp-image-lower-layer-to-bottom gimp-image-lower-vectors gimp-image-lower-vectors-to-bottom gimp-image-merge-down gimp-image-merge-visible-layers gimp-image-new gimp-image-parasite-attach gimp-image-parasite-detach gimp-image-parasite-find gimp-image-parasite-list gimp-image-pick-color gimp-image-pick-correlate-layer gimp-image-raise-channel gimp-image-raise-layer gimp-image-raise-layer-to-top gimp-image-raise-vectors gimp-image-raise-vectors-to-top gimp-image-remove-channel gimp-image-remove-layer gimp-image-remove-vectors gimp-image-resize gimp-image-resize-to-layers gimp-image-rotate gimp-image-scale gimp-image-scale-full gimp-image-set-active-channel gimp-image-set-active-layer gimp-image-set-active-vectors gimp-image-set-colormap gimp-image-set-component-active gimp-image-set-component-visible gimp-image-set-filename gimp-image-set-resolution gimp-image-set-tattoo-state gimp-image-set-unit gimp-image-thumbnail gimp-image-undo-disable gimp-image-undo-enable gimp-image-undo-freeze gimp-image-undo-group-end gimp-image-undo-group-start gimp-image-undo-is-enabled gimp-image-undo-thaw gimp-image-unset-active-channel gimp-image-width gimp-invert gimp-layer-add-alpha gimp-layer-add-mask gimp-layer-copy gimp-layer-create-mask gimp-layer-flatten gimp-layer-from-mask gimp-layer-get-apply-mask gimp-layer-get-edit-mask gimp-layer-get-lock-alpha gimp-layer-get-mask gimp-layer-get-mode gimp-layer-get-opacity gimp-layer-get-show-mask gimp-layer-is-floating-sel gimp-layer-new gimp-layer-new-from-drawable gimp-layer-new-from-visible gimp-layer-remove-mask gimp-layer-resize gimp-layer-resize-to-image-size gimp-layer-scale gimp-layer-scale-full gimp-layer-set-apply-mask gimp-layer-set-edit-mask gimp-layer-set-lock-alpha gimp-layer-set-mode gimp-layer-set-offsets gimp-layer-set-opacity gimp-layer-set-show-mask gimp-layer-translate gimp-levels gimp-levels-auto gimp-levels-stretch gimp-locale-directory gimp-message gimp-message-get-handler gimp-message-set-handler gimp-paintbrush gimp-paintbrush-default gimp-palette-add-entry gimp-palette-delete gimp-palette-delete-entry gimp-palette-duplicate gimp-palette-entry-get-color gimp-palette-entry-get-name gimp-palette-entry-set-color gimp-palette-entry-set-name gimp-palette-get-colors gimp-palette-get-columns gimp-palette-get-info gimp-palette-is-editable gimp-palette-new gimp-palette-rename gimp-palettes-close-popup gimp-palette-set-columns gimp-palettes-get-list gimp-palettes-get-palette gimp-palettes-get-palette-entry gimp-palettes-popup gimp-palettes-refresh gimp-palettes-set-popup gimp-parasite-attach gimp-parasite-detach gimp-parasite-find gimp-parasite-list gimp-path-delete gimp-path-get-current gimp-path-get-locked gimp-path-get-point-at-dist gimp-path-get-points gimp-path-get-tattoo gimp-path-import gimp-path-list gimp-path-set-current gimp-path-set-locked gimp-path-set-points gimp-path-set-tattoo gimp-path-stroke-current gimp-path-to-selection gimp-pattern-get-info gimp-pattern-get-pixels gimp-patterns-close-popup gimp-patterns-get-list gimp-patterns-get-pattern gimp-patterns-get-pattern-data gimp-patterns-popup gimp-patterns-refresh gimp-patterns-set-popup gimp-pencil gimp-perspective gimp-plug-in-directory gimp-plugin-domain-register gimp-plugin-get-pdb-error-handler gimp-plugin-help-register gimp-plugin-icon-register gimp-plugin-menu-branch-register gimp-plugin-menu-register gimp-plugin-set-pdb-error-handler gimp-posterize gimp-proc-db-call gimp-procedural-db-dump gimp-procedural-db-get-data gimp-procedural-db-get-data-size gimp-procedural-db-proc-arg gimp-procedural-db-proc-exists gimp-procedural-db-proc-info gimp-procedural-db-proc-val gimp-procedural-db-query gimp-procedural-db-set-data gimp-procedural-db-temp-name gimp-progress-cancel gimp-progress-end gimp-progress-get-window-handle gimp-progress-init gimp-progress-install gimp-progress-pulse gimp-progress-set-text gimp-progress-uninstall gimp-progress-update gimp-rect-select gimp-register-file-handler-mime gimp-register-load-handler gimp-register-magic-load-handler gimp-register-save-handler gimp-register-thumbnail-loader gimp-rotate gimp-round-rect-select gimp-scale gimp-selection-all gimp-selection-border gimp-selection-bounds gimp-selection-combine gimp-selection-feather gimp-selection-float gimp-selection-grow gimp-selection-invert gimp-selection-is-empty gimp-selection-layer-alpha gimp-selection-load gimp-selection-none gimp-selection-save gimp-selection-sharpen gimp-selection-shrink gimp-selection-translate gimp-selection-value gimp-shear gimp-smudge gimp-smudge-default gimp-sysconf-directory gimp-temp-name gimp-text gimp-text-fontname gimp-text-get-extents gimp-text-get-extents-fontname gimp-text-layer-get-antialias gimp-text-layer-get-base-direction gimp-text-layer-get-color gimp-text-layer-get-font gimp-text-layer-get-font-size gimp-text-layer-get-hinting gimp-text-layer-get-indent gimp-text-layer-get-justification gimp-text-layer-get-kerning gimp-text-layer-get-language gimp-text-layer-get-letter-spacing gimp-text-layer-get-line-spacing gimp-text-layer-get-text gimp-text-layer-new gimp-text-layer-set-antialias gimp-text-layer-set-base-direction gimp-text-layer-set-color gimp-text-layer-set-font gimp-text-layer-set-font-size gimp-text-layer-set-hinting gimp-text-layer-set-indent gimp-text-layer-set-justification gimp-text-layer-set-kerning gimp-text-layer-set-language gimp-text-layer-set-letter-spacing gimp-text-layer-set-line-spacing gimp-text-layer-set-text gimp-threshold gimp-transform-2d gimp-unit-get-abbreviation gimp-unit-get-deletion-flag gimp-unit-get-digits gimp-unit-get-factor gimp-unit-get-identifier gimp-unit-get-number-of-built-in-units gimp-unit-get-number-of-units gimp-unit-get-plural gimp-unit-get-singular gimp-unit-get-symbol gimp-unit-new gimp-unit-set-deletion-flag gimp-vectors-bezier-stroke-conicto gimp-vectors-bezier-stroke-cubicto gimp-vectors-bezier-stroke-lineto gimp-vectors-bezier-stroke-new-ellipse gimp-vectors-bezier-stroke-new-moveto gimp-vectors-copy gimp-vectors-export-to-file gimp-vectors-export-to-string gimp-vectors-get-image gimp-vectors-get-linked gimp-vectors-get-name gimp-vectors-get-strokes gimp-vectors-get-tattoo gimp-vectors-get-visible gimp-vectors-import-from-file gimp-vectors-import-from-string gimp-vectors-is-valid gimp-vectors-new gimp-vectors-new-from-text-layer gimp-vectors-parasite-attach gimp-vectors-parasite-detach gimp-vectors-parasite-find gimp-vectors-parasite-list gimp-vectors-remove-stroke gimp-vectors-set-linked gimp-vectors-set-name gimp-vectors-set-tattoo gimp-vectors-set-visible gimp-vectors-stroke-close gimp-vectors-stroke-flip gimp-vectors-stroke-flip-free gimp-vectors-stroke-get-length gimp-vectors-stroke-get-point-at-dist gimp-vectors-stroke-get-points gimp-vectors-stroke-interpolate gimp-vectors-stroke-new-from-points gimp-vectors-stroke-rotate gimp-vectors-stroke-scale gimp-vectors-stroke-translate gimp-vectors-to-selection gimp-version head input-output-port? last last-pair macro-expand make-environment make-list mapcar MAX-IMAGE-SIZE MAX-RESOLUTION MIN-IMAGE-SIZE MIN-RESOLUTION more-handlers? msrg-rand nil nreverse nth plug-in-color-map pop-handler pow pred prin1 print prog1 push-handler rand random random-next realtime re-match script-fu-menu-register script-fu-quit script-fu-register SF_BRUSH SF_COLOR SF_DIRNAME SF_ENUM SF_FILENAME SF_FONT SF_GRADIENT SF_OPTION SF_PALETTE SF_PATTERN SF-ADJUSTMENT SF-CHANNEL SF-DISPLAY SF-DRAWABLE SF-IMAGE SF-LAYER SF-OPTION SF-RUN-MODE SF-SLIDER SF-SPINNER SF-STRING SF-TEXT SF-TOGGLE SF-VALUE SF-VECTORS srand strbreakup strcat strcmp string&lt;=? string=? string&gt;=? string-&gt;anyatom string-ci&lt;=? string-ci=? string-ci&gt;=? string-cmp? string-lessp string-trim string-trim-left string-trim-right substring-equal? succ symbol-bound? tail the-environment throw time TRUE trunc unbreakupstr UNIT-INCH UNIT-MM UNIT-PICA UNIT-PIXEL UNIT-POINT unless unzip1-with-cdr unzip1-with-cdr-iterative usleep vector-equal? verbose when while with-input-output-from-to-files</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Words4">RUN-NONINTERACTIVE RUN-INTERACTIVE</Keywords>
        </KeywordLists>
        <Styles>
            <WordsStyle name="DEFAULT" styleID="11" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="FOLDEROPEN" styleID="12" fgColor="FF00FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="FOLDERCLOSE" styleID="13" fgColor="FF00FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORD1" styleID="5" fgColor="0000FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORD2" styleID="6" fgColor="004080" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORD3" styleID="7" fgColor="8000FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORD4" styleID="8" fgColor="408080" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="COMMENT" styleID="1" fgColor="808040" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="COMMENT LINE" styleID="2" fgColor="008000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="NUMBER" styleID="4" fgColor="FF00FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="3" />
            <WordsStyle name="OPERATOR" styleID="10" fgColor="FF0080" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" />
            <WordsStyle name="DELIMINER1" styleID="14" fgColor="FFFF80" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="4" />
            <WordsStyle name="DELIMINER2" styleID="15" fgColor="FFFF80" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="4" />
            <WordsStyle name="DELIMINER3" styleID="16" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
        </Styles>
    </UserLang>

-Rob A>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:37 pm  (#14) 
GimpChat Member

RobA wrote:
I also use Notepad++, and have created a user defined language XML bit to provide colour coding. I haven't updated it with gimp 2.8 and it doesn't include the function enums (I was planning to add all those into the words 4 grouping).

Just open your userDefineLang.xml file and paste this inside the NotepadPlus node:

<UserLang name="Tiny-Fu" ext="scm">
        <Settings>
            <Global caseIgnored="no" />
            <TreatAsSymbol comment="yes" commentLine="yes" />
            <Prefix words1="yes" words2="no" words3="no" words4="no" />
        </Settings>
        <KeywordLists>
            <Keywords name="Delimiters">000000</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Folder+">(</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Folder-">)</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Operators">' , ,@ . ` { | } ( )</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Comment">0;</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Words1">and begin case cond define define-syntax delay do else if lambda let* let letrec letrec-syntax let-syntax or quasiquote quote set! syntax-rules unquote unquote-splicing</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Words2">+ - * / = &lt; &gt; &lt;= &gt;= =&gt; abs acos angle append apply asin assoc assoc assq assv atan boolean? caar cadr call-with-current-continuation call/cc call-with-input-file call-with-output-file call-with-values car cdr caar cadr cdar cddr caaar caadr cadar caddr cdaar cdadr cddar cdddr caaaar caaadr caadar caaddr cadaar cadadr caddar cadddr cdaaar cdaadr cdadar cdaddr cddaar cddadr cdddar cddddr ceiling char-&gt;integer char-alphabetic? char-ci&lt;=? char-ci&lt;? char-ci=? char-ci&gt;=? char-ci&gt;? char-downcase char-lower-case? char-numeric? char-ready? char-upcase char-upper-case? char-whitespace? char&lt;=? char&lt;? char=? char&gt;=? char&gt;? char? close-input-port close-output-port complex? cons cos current-input-port current-output-port denominator display dynamic-wind eof-object? eq? equal? eqv? eval even? exact-&gt;inexact exact? exp expt floor for-each force gcd imag-part inexact-&gt;exact inexact? input-port? integer-&gt;char integer? interaction-environment lcm length letrec list list-&gt;string list-&gt;vector list-ref list-tail list? load log magnitude make-polar make-rectangular make-string make-vector map max member memq memv min modulo negative? newline not null-environment null? number-&gt;string number? numerator odd? open-input-file open-output-file output-port? pair? peek-char input-port? output-port? positive? procedure? quotient rational? rationalize read read-char real-part real? remainder reverse round scheme-report-environment set-car! set-cdr! sin sqrt string string-&gt;list string-&gt;number string-&gt;symbol string-append string-ci&lt;=? string-ci&lt;? string-ci=? string-ci&gt;=? string-ci&gt;? string-copy string-fill! string-length string-ref string-set! string&lt;=? string&lt;? string=? string&gt;=? string&gt;? string? substring symbol-&gt;string symbol? transcript-off transcript-on truncate  values vector vector-&gt;list vector-fill! vector-length vector-ref vector-set! vector? with-input-from-file with-output-to-file write write-char zero?</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Words3">*colon-hook* *pi* *seed* &lt;&gt; acons anyatom-&gt;string aref aset atom? butlast catch cdar char&lt;=? char=? char&gt;=? char-ci&lt;=? char-ci=? char-ci&gt;=? char-ci-cmp? char-cmp? close-port cond-eval cond-eval-and cond-eval-or cond-expand cond-expand-runtime cons-array define-macro define-with-return defined? delq dir-close-stream dir-open-stream dir-read-entry dir-rewind DIR-SEPARATOR eval-polymorphic FALSE FILE_TYPE_DIR FILE_TYPE_FILE FILE_TYPE_LINK FILE_TYPE_OTHER file-delete file-exists? file-size file-type fmod foldr fopen fread generic-assoc generic-member gettimeofday gimp-airbrush gimp-airbrush-default gimp-brightness-contrast gimp-brush-delete gimp-brush-duplicate gimp-brushes-close-popup gimp-brushes-get-brush gimp-brushes-get-brush-data gimp-brushes-get-list gimp-brushes-get-spacing gimp-brushes-popup gimp-brushes-refresh gimp-brushes-set-popup gimp-brushes-set-spacing gimp-brush-get-angle gimp-brush-get-aspect-ratio gimp-brush-get-hardness gimp-brush-get-info gimp-brush-get-pixels gimp-brush-get-radius gimp-brush-get-shape gimp-brush-get-spacing gimp-brush-get-spikes gimp-brush-is-editable gimp-brush-is-generated gimp-brush-new gimp-brush-rename gimp-brush-set-angle gimp-brush-set-aspect-ratio gimp-brush-set-hardness gimp-brush-set-radius gimp-brush-set-shape gimp-brush-set-spacing gimp-brush-set-spikes gimp-buffer-delete gimp-buffer-get-bytes gimp-buffer-get-height gimp-buffer-get-image-type gimp-buffer-get-width gimp-buffer-rename gimp-buffers-get-list gimp-by-color-select gimp-by-color-select-full gimp-channel-combine-masks gimp-channel-copy gimp-channel-get-color gimp-channel-get-opacity gimp-channel-get-show-masked gimp-channel-new gimp-channel-new-from-component gimp-channel-set-color gimp-channel-set-opacity gimp-channel-set-show-masked gimp-clone gimp-clone-default gimp-color-balance gimp-colorize gimp-context-get-background gimp-context-get-brush gimp-context-get-font gimp-context-get-foreground gimp-context-get-gradient gimp-context-get-opacity gimp-context-get-paint-method gimp-context-get-paint-mode gimp-context-get-palette gimp-context-get-pattern gimp-context-list-paint-methods gimp-context-pop gimp-context-push gimp-context-set-background gimp-context-set-brush gimp-context-set-default-colors gimp-context-set-font gimp-context-set-foreground gimp-context-set-gradient gimp-context-set-opacity gimp-context-set-paint-method gimp-context-set-paint-mode gimp-context-set-palette gimp-context-set-pattern gimp-context-swap-colors gimp-convolve gimp-convolve-default gimp-curves-explicit gimp-curves-spline gimp-data-directory gimp-desaturate gimp-desaturate-full gimp-directory gimp-display-delete gimp-display-get-window-handle gimp-display-is-valid gimp-display-new gimp-displays-flush gimp-displays-reconnect gimp-dodgeburn gimp-dodgeburn-default gimp-drawable-bpp gimp-drawable-delete gimp-drawable-fill gimp-drawable-foreground-extract gimp-drawable-free-shadow gimp-drawable-get-image gimp-drawable-get-linked gimp-drawable-get-name gimp-drawable-get-pixel gimp-drawable-get-tattoo gimp-drawable-get-visible gimp-drawable-has-alpha gimp-drawable-height gimp-drawable-is-channel gimp-drawable-is-gray gimp-drawable-is-indexed gimp-drawable-is-layer gimp-drawable-is-layer-mask gimp-drawable-is-rgb gimp-drawable-is-text-layer gimp-drawable-is-valid gimp-drawable-mask-bounds gimp-drawable-mask-intersect gimp-drawable-merge-shadow gimp-drawable-offset gimp-drawable-offsets gimp-drawable-parasite-attach gimp-drawable-parasite-detach gimp-drawable-parasite-find gimp-drawable-parasite-list gimp-drawable-set-image gimp-drawable-set-linked gimp-drawable-set-name gimp-drawable-set-pixel gimp-drawable-set-tattoo gimp-drawable-set-visible gimp-drawable-sub-thumbnail gimp-drawable-thumbnail gimp-drawable-transform-2d gimp-drawable-transform-2d-default gimp-drawable-transform-flip gimp-drawable-transform-flip-default gimp-drawable-transform-flip-simple gimp-drawable-transform-matrix gimp-drawable-transform-matrix-default gimp-drawable-transform-perspective gimp-drawable-transform-perspective-default gimp-drawable-transform-rotate gimp-drawable-transform-rotate-default gimp-drawable-transform-rotate-simple gimp-drawable-transform-scale gimp-drawable-transform-scale-default gimp-drawable-transform-shear gimp-drawable-transform-shear-default gimp-drawable-type gimp-drawable-type-with-alpha gimp-drawable-update gimp-drawable-width gimp-edit-blend gimp-edit-bucket-fill gimp-edit-bucket-fill-full gimp-edit-clear gimp-edit-copy gimp-edit-copy-visible gimp-edit-cut gimp-edit-fill gimp-edit-named-copy gimp-edit-named-copy-visible gimp-edit-named-cut gimp-edit-named-paste gimp-edit-named-paste-as-new gimp-edit-paste gimp-edit-paste-as-new gimp-edit-stroke gimp-edit-stroke-vectors gimp-ellipse-select gimp-equalize gimp-eraser gimp-eraser-default gimp-file-load gimp-file-load-layer gimp-file-load-layers gimp-file-save gimp-file-save-thumbnail gimp-flip gimp-floating-sel-anchor gimp-floating-sel-attach gimp-floating-sel-relax gimp-floating-sel-remove gimp-floating-sel-rigor gimp-floating-sel-to-layer gimp-fonts-close-popup gimp-fonts-get-list gimp-fonts-popup gimp-fonts-refresh gimp-fonts-set-popup gimp-free-select gimp-fuzzy-select gimp-fuzzy-select-full gimp-get-color-configuration gimp-get-default-comment gimp-get-default-unit gimp-get-module-load-inhibit gimp-get-monitor-resolution gimp-get-path-by-tattoo gimp-getpid gimp-get-theme-dir gimp-gimprc-query gimp-gimprc-set gimp-gradient-delete gimp-gradient-duplicate gimp-gradient-get-custom-samples gimp-gradient-get-number-of-segments gimp-gradient-get-uniform-samples gimp-gradient-is-editable gimp-gradient-new gimp-gradient-rename gimp-gradients-close-popup gimp-gradient-segment-get-blending-function gimp-gradient-segment-get-coloring-type gimp-gradient-segment-get-left-color gimp-gradient-segment-get-left-pos gimp-gradient-segment-get-middle-pos gimp-gradient-segment-get-right-color gimp-gradient-segment-get-right-pos gimp-gradient-segment-range-blend-colors gimp-gradient-segment-range-blend-opacity gimp-gradient-segment-range-delete gimp-gradient-segment-range-flip gimp-gradient-segment-range-move gimp-gradient-segment-range-redistribute-handles gimp-gradient-segment-range-replicate gimp-gradient-segment-range-set-blending-function gimp-gradient-segment-range-set-coloring-type gimp-gradient-segment-range-split-midpoint gimp-gradient-segment-range-split-uniform gimp-gradient-segment-set-left-color gimp-gradient-segment-set-left-pos gimp-gradient-segment-set-middle-pos gimp-gradient-segment-set-right-color gimp-gradient-segment-set-right-pos gimp-gradients-get-gradient-data gimp-gradients-get-list gimp-gradients-popup gimp-gradients-refresh gimp-gradients-sample-custom gimp-gradients-sample-uniform gimp-gradients-set-popup gimp-heal gimp-heal-default gimp-help gimp-histogram gimp-hue-saturation gimp-image-add-channel gimp-image-add-hguide gimp-image-add-layer gimp-image-add-vectors gimp-image-add-vguide gimp-image-base-type gimp-image-clean-all gimp-image-convert-grayscale gimp-image-convert-indexed gimp-image-convert-rgb gimp-image-convert-set-dither-matrix gimp-image-crop gimp-image-delete gimp-image-delete-guide gimp-image-duplicate gimp-image-find-next-guide gimp-image-flatten gimp-image-flip gimp-image-floating-sel-attached-to gimp-image-free-shadow gimp-image-get-active-channel gimp-image-get-active-drawable gimp-image-get-active-layer gimp-image-get-active-vectors gimp-image-get-channel-by-tattoo gimp-image-get-channel-position gimp-image-get-channels gimp-image-get-colormap gimp-image-get-component-active gimp-image-get-component-visible gimp-image-get-filename gimp-image-get-floating-sel gimp-image-get-guide-orientation gimp-image-get-guide-position gimp-image-get-layer-by-tattoo gimp-image-get-layer-position gimp-image-get-layers gimp-image-get-name gimp-image-get-resolution gimp-image-get-selection gimp-image-get-tattoo-state gimp-image-get-unit gimp-image-get-vectors gimp-image-get-vectors-by-tattoo gimp-image-get-vectors-position gimp-image-grid-get-background-color gimp-image-grid-get-foreground-color gimp-image-grid-get-offset gimp-image-grid-get-spacing gimp-image-grid-get-style gimp-image-grid-set-background-color gimp-image-grid-set-foreground-color gimp-image-grid-set-offset gimp-image-grid-set-spacing gimp-image-grid-set-style gimp-image-height gimp-image-is-dirty gimp-image-is-valid gimp-image-list gimp-image-lower-channel gimp-image-lower-layer gimp-image-lower-layer-to-bottom gimp-image-lower-vectors gimp-image-lower-vectors-to-bottom gimp-image-merge-down gimp-image-merge-visible-layers gimp-image-new gimp-image-parasite-attach gimp-image-parasite-detach gimp-image-parasite-find gimp-image-parasite-list gimp-image-pick-color gimp-image-pick-correlate-layer gimp-image-raise-channel gimp-image-raise-layer gimp-image-raise-layer-to-top gimp-image-raise-vectors gimp-image-raise-vectors-to-top gimp-image-remove-channel gimp-image-remove-layer gimp-image-remove-vectors gimp-image-resize gimp-image-resize-to-layers gimp-image-rotate gimp-image-scale gimp-image-scale-full gimp-image-set-active-channel gimp-image-set-active-layer gimp-image-set-active-vectors gimp-image-set-colormap gimp-image-set-component-active gimp-image-set-component-visible gimp-image-set-filename gimp-image-set-resolution gimp-image-set-tattoo-state gimp-image-set-unit gimp-image-thumbnail gimp-image-undo-disable gimp-image-undo-enable gimp-image-undo-freeze gimp-image-undo-group-end gimp-image-undo-group-start gimp-image-undo-is-enabled gimp-image-undo-thaw gimp-image-unset-active-channel gimp-image-width gimp-invert gimp-layer-add-alpha gimp-layer-add-mask gimp-layer-copy gimp-layer-create-mask gimp-layer-flatten gimp-layer-from-mask gimp-layer-get-apply-mask gimp-layer-get-edit-mask gimp-layer-get-lock-alpha gimp-layer-get-mask gimp-layer-get-mode gimp-layer-get-opacity gimp-layer-get-show-mask gimp-layer-is-floating-sel gimp-layer-new gimp-layer-new-from-drawable gimp-layer-new-from-visible gimp-layer-remove-mask gimp-layer-resize gimp-layer-resize-to-image-size gimp-layer-scale gimp-layer-scale-full gimp-layer-set-apply-mask gimp-layer-set-edit-mask gimp-layer-set-lock-alpha gimp-layer-set-mode gimp-layer-set-offsets gimp-layer-set-opacity gimp-layer-set-show-mask gimp-layer-translate gimp-levels gimp-levels-auto gimp-levels-stretch gimp-locale-directory gimp-message gimp-message-get-handler gimp-message-set-handler gimp-paintbrush gimp-paintbrush-default gimp-palette-add-entry gimp-palette-delete gimp-palette-delete-entry gimp-palette-duplicate gimp-palette-entry-get-color gimp-palette-entry-get-name gimp-palette-entry-set-color gimp-palette-entry-set-name gimp-palette-get-colors gimp-palette-get-columns gimp-palette-get-info gimp-palette-is-editable gimp-palette-new gimp-palette-rename gimp-palettes-close-popup gimp-palette-set-columns gimp-palettes-get-list gimp-palettes-get-palette gimp-palettes-get-palette-entry gimp-palettes-popup gimp-palettes-refresh gimp-palettes-set-popup gimp-parasite-attach gimp-parasite-detach gimp-parasite-find gimp-parasite-list gimp-path-delete gimp-path-get-current gimp-path-get-locked gimp-path-get-point-at-dist gimp-path-get-points gimp-path-get-tattoo gimp-path-import gimp-path-list gimp-path-set-current gimp-path-set-locked gimp-path-set-points gimp-path-set-tattoo gimp-path-stroke-current gimp-path-to-selection gimp-pattern-get-info gimp-pattern-get-pixels gimp-patterns-close-popup gimp-patterns-get-list gimp-patterns-get-pattern gimp-patterns-get-pattern-data gimp-patterns-popup gimp-patterns-refresh gimp-patterns-set-popup gimp-pencil gimp-perspective gimp-plug-in-directory gimp-plugin-domain-register gimp-plugin-get-pdb-error-handler gimp-plugin-help-register gimp-plugin-icon-register gimp-plugin-menu-branch-register gimp-plugin-menu-register gimp-plugin-set-pdb-error-handler gimp-posterize gimp-proc-db-call gimp-procedural-db-dump gimp-procedural-db-get-data gimp-procedural-db-get-data-size gimp-procedural-db-proc-arg gimp-procedural-db-proc-exists gimp-procedural-db-proc-info gimp-procedural-db-proc-val gimp-procedural-db-query gimp-procedural-db-set-data gimp-procedural-db-temp-name gimp-progress-cancel gimp-progress-end gimp-progress-get-window-handle gimp-progress-init gimp-progress-install gimp-progress-pulse gimp-progress-set-text gimp-progress-uninstall gimp-progress-update gimp-rect-select gimp-register-file-handler-mime gimp-register-load-handler gimp-register-magic-load-handler gimp-register-save-handler gimp-register-thumbnail-loader gimp-rotate gimp-round-rect-select gimp-scale gimp-selection-all gimp-selection-border gimp-selection-bounds gimp-selection-combine gimp-selection-feather gimp-selection-float gimp-selection-grow gimp-selection-invert gimp-selection-is-empty gimp-selection-layer-alpha gimp-selection-load gimp-selection-none gimp-selection-save gimp-selection-sharpen gimp-selection-shrink gimp-selection-translate gimp-selection-value gimp-shear gimp-smudge gimp-smudge-default gimp-sysconf-directory gimp-temp-name gimp-text gimp-text-fontname gimp-text-get-extents gimp-text-get-extents-fontname gimp-text-layer-get-antialias gimp-text-layer-get-base-direction gimp-text-layer-get-color gimp-text-layer-get-font gimp-text-layer-get-font-size gimp-text-layer-get-hinting gimp-text-layer-get-indent gimp-text-layer-get-justification gimp-text-layer-get-kerning gimp-text-layer-get-language gimp-text-layer-get-letter-spacing gimp-text-layer-get-line-spacing gimp-text-layer-get-text gimp-text-layer-new gimp-text-layer-set-antialias gimp-text-layer-set-base-direction gimp-text-layer-set-color gimp-text-layer-set-font gimp-text-layer-set-font-size gimp-text-layer-set-hinting gimp-text-layer-set-indent gimp-text-layer-set-justification gimp-text-layer-set-kerning gimp-text-layer-set-language gimp-text-layer-set-letter-spacing gimp-text-layer-set-line-spacing gimp-text-layer-set-text gimp-threshold gimp-transform-2d gimp-unit-get-abbreviation gimp-unit-get-deletion-flag gimp-unit-get-digits gimp-unit-get-factor gimp-unit-get-identifier gimp-unit-get-number-of-built-in-units gimp-unit-get-number-of-units gimp-unit-get-plural gimp-unit-get-singular gimp-unit-get-symbol gimp-unit-new gimp-unit-set-deletion-flag gimp-vectors-bezier-stroke-conicto gimp-vectors-bezier-stroke-cubicto gimp-vectors-bezier-stroke-lineto gimp-vectors-bezier-stroke-new-ellipse gimp-vectors-bezier-stroke-new-moveto gimp-vectors-copy gimp-vectors-export-to-file gimp-vectors-export-to-string gimp-vectors-get-image gimp-vectors-get-linked gimp-vectors-get-name gimp-vectors-get-strokes gimp-vectors-get-tattoo gimp-vectors-get-visible gimp-vectors-import-from-file gimp-vectors-import-from-string gimp-vectors-is-valid gimp-vectors-new gimp-vectors-new-from-text-layer gimp-vectors-parasite-attach gimp-vectors-parasite-detach gimp-vectors-parasite-find gimp-vectors-parasite-list gimp-vectors-remove-stroke gimp-vectors-set-linked gimp-vectors-set-name gimp-vectors-set-tattoo gimp-vectors-set-visible gimp-vectors-stroke-close gimp-vectors-stroke-flip gimp-vectors-stroke-flip-free gimp-vectors-stroke-get-length gimp-vectors-stroke-get-point-at-dist gimp-vectors-stroke-get-points gimp-vectors-stroke-interpolate gimp-vectors-stroke-new-from-points gimp-vectors-stroke-rotate gimp-vectors-stroke-scale gimp-vectors-stroke-translate gimp-vectors-to-selection gimp-version head input-output-port? last last-pair macro-expand make-environment make-list mapcar MAX-IMAGE-SIZE MAX-RESOLUTION MIN-IMAGE-SIZE MIN-RESOLUTION more-handlers? msrg-rand nil nreverse nth plug-in-color-map pop-handler pow pred prin1 print prog1 push-handler rand random random-next realtime re-match script-fu-menu-register script-fu-quit script-fu-register SF_BRUSH SF_COLOR SF_DIRNAME SF_ENUM SF_FILENAME SF_FONT SF_GRADIENT SF_OPTION SF_PALETTE SF_PATTERN SF-ADJUSTMENT SF-CHANNEL SF-DISPLAY SF-DRAWABLE SF-IMAGE SF-LAYER SF-OPTION SF-RUN-MODE SF-SLIDER SF-SPINNER SF-STRING SF-TEXT SF-TOGGLE SF-VALUE SF-VECTORS srand strbreakup strcat strcmp string&lt;=? string=? string&gt;=? string-&gt;anyatom string-ci&lt;=? string-ci=? string-ci&gt;=? string-cmp? string-lessp string-trim string-trim-left string-trim-right substring-equal? succ symbol-bound? tail the-environment throw time TRUE trunc unbreakupstr UNIT-INCH UNIT-MM UNIT-PICA UNIT-PIXEL UNIT-POINT unless unzip1-with-cdr unzip1-with-cdr-iterative usleep vector-equal? verbose when while with-input-output-from-to-files</Keywords>
            <Keywords name="Words4">RUN-NONINTERACTIVE RUN-INTERACTIVE</Keywords>
        </KeywordLists>
        <Styles>
            <WordsStyle name="DEFAULT" styleID="11" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="FOLDEROPEN" styleID="12" fgColor="FF00FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="FOLDERCLOSE" styleID="13" fgColor="FF00FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORD1" styleID="5" fgColor="0000FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORD2" styleID="6" fgColor="004080" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORD3" styleID="7" fgColor="8000FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="KEYWORD4" styleID="8" fgColor="408080" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="COMMENT" styleID="1" fgColor="808040" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="COMMENT LINE" styleID="2" fgColor="008000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
            <WordsStyle name="NUMBER" styleID="4" fgColor="FF00FF" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="3" />
            <WordsStyle name="OPERATOR" styleID="10" fgColor="FF0080" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="1" />
            <WordsStyle name="DELIMINER1" styleID="14" fgColor="FFFF80" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="4" />
            <WordsStyle name="DELIMINER2" styleID="15" fgColor="FFFF80" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="4" />
            <WordsStyle name="DELIMINER3" styleID="16" fgColor="000000" bgColor="FFFFFF" fontName="" fontStyle="0" />
        </Styles>
    </UserLang>

-Rob A>
I use Notepad2 (not to be confused with Notepad++) and Programmers notepad. Both on that link. Howeve I use Textview as an index and drag'n'drop to the editor. I find it useful as a quick reference. Different strokes ;)