Switch to full style
Open source and other free graphics applications
Post a reply

Rebelle 5 Pro, Flame Painter 4, Amberlight 2 and Inspirit

Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:24 pm

Because of its 10th anniversary, the well known software company Escape Motions is celebrating its anniversary with a special offer to the creative community!

For a short period of time Escape Motions offers their excellent and award -winning creative Tools for a special price of each for 10$ or about 11.90€. It is not clear how long this offer stands. So hurry up and enjoy!!!

https://www.escapemotions.com/blog/ten- ... pe-motions

Cheers!!!

Re: Rebelle 5 Pro, Flame Painter 4, Amberlight 2 and Inspirit

Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:28 pm

I do everything in GIMP, I even brush my teeth with GIMP, I would never betray Wilbur or look at another art software and make Wilbur mad at me! Nah!
I don't support such an escape motion from my relationship with GIMP!

Seriously, Rebelle is cool! I tried it before. I thought the sale would last until oct 13. (i read it in a tweet)
But it appears so that it's false info! Thanks for sharing!

Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:34 am

If you look under the forum heading "Other Graphics Applications," you will read the description, "Open source and other free graphics applications" so the OP may be considered Off Topic.

Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:23 pm

@Erisian: I beg your pardon. I must have overlooked that. However, I find a number of entries here that have closed and paid software on the subject, even Flame Painter. Nonetheless, thanks for the clarification.

Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:39 am

No matter it's still a great deal and i grabbed the 3 program package for 30 USD. ;)
I had Flame Painter 3 Pro and Amberlight 1. Now i can include
Flame Painter 4'
Rebel 5 and
Amberlight 2

All fantastic programs! And i just saved 230 USD for all 3. :bigthup
Been waiting for these to drop into Giveaway- Of -the- Day or a sale and this is hitting the jackpot especially with particle brushes. Outstanding.

Thank you c-t-s and a special thanks to Peter and crew for the bargain. Congrats on your tenth anniversary folks! :)

On a side note i've been trying without success to create a particle brush in Gimp. Hard to accomplish even with Dynamics.

Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:47 pm

Just wish this offer happened prior to me purchasing flame painter with the brush extentions (cost me a pretty penny). Good thing I have 2 jobs. lol

Hope to see some results from those that can use Rebelle. Not a painter (thus decided not to spend for it), but many here are. :)

Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:49 am

lylejk wrote:Just wish this offer happened prior to me purchasing flame painter with the brush extentions (cost me a pretty penny). Good thing I have 2 jobs. lol

Hope to see some results from those that can use Rebelle. Not a painter (thus decided not to spend for it), but many here are. :)

I've been playing with Rebelle. Definitely going to take some time to get the feel of the brushes. :hehe
Post a reply