It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Moko's Games - All in one place
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:10 am  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

These are all my games that are (semi) polished, they've all been posted before but this is them all in one place.

One project I've recently completed is "Fluffertini Squirrel's Pizza Constructor". It's object is to create a pizza, whatever kinda pizza you want (with the toppings presented)! you can find information and more by clicking the link below!
Download and Information

Another one is "The Paisley Butterfly: Virtual Piano", a Demo has been released of this. If you want to check it out click on the link below!

Downloads and Information

My main game project is "Tilly's Rose Garden", this isn't really "news". - I have a few versions released, none are the "full version" 2 are demos and the 3rd is from a series of Mini Games that I'm working on.

1: Official Demo

10 Levels, new power-ups, score-board, Music from Summertime's End (thank you Daniel!), and many more features!
Download and Information

2: Extended Demo
5 more levels and updated graphics (some tweaks).

3: Tilly's Rose Garden; Seasons: Winter
Slippery floor, new sounds, still featuring the music of Summertime's End, Snow, and much more!

Enjoy!

God Bless,

~ Moko

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati