It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: [pixls.us] New Tutorial: A Blended Panorama with PhotoFlow (and Hugin)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:54 pm  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

Howdy!

So, the creator of the new project PhotoFlow, Andrea Ferrero, has taken the time to outline a workflow for stitching a panorama image with Hugin, and exposure blending multiple exposures in PhotoFlow. While not GIMP specific, I thought there might be a few photography-related folks who could find some interest in it (hence why I am posting here). If anyone is interested:

A Blended Panorama with PhotoFlow

Attachments:
th_pano_lede.jpg
th_pano_lede.jpg [ 47.71 KiB | Viewed 3704 times ]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: [pixls.us] New Tutorial: A Blended Panorama with PhotoFlow (and Hu
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:04 am  (#2) 
GimpChat Member

I found Hugin doesn't give me the same position across different EV set, ie they don't line up perfectly after stitching each EV layer. May be because I was not using a tripod.

Post subject: Re: [pixls.us] New Tutorial: A Blended Panorama with PhotoFlow (and Hu
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:35 pm  (#3) 
GimpChat Member

okyl168 wrote:
I found Hugin doesn't give me the same position across different EV set, ie they don't line up perfectly after stitching each EV layer. May be because I was not using a tripod.

A tripod certainly helps! :)

You could also work on stitching each of the stacks individually, then the pano (or the panos for each EV first, then the stacks). That way you should be able to align the EV stacks with identical control points?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:09 am  (#4) 
GimpChat Member

May be this is what I need.

http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/sr3-sony-a7000-is-the-first-e-mount-camera-with-15-5-stops-on-sensor-hdr/