It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tilly's Rose Garden - SPRING - WIP!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:50 am  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

Some of you might remember Tilly's Rose Garden; Seasons: Winter....Well this is going to be the 2nd in the series of mini-games. So far I've done some animations that I have posted already on here and other things. Since I can't really post it all I do blog about it on Tilly's Rose Garden Blog and Factoid Firefly Games.
___

I've made some tiles for the background so I can customize it for the specific levels.
They're 16x16, I might make more that are bigger...The BIG circle behind the pond is actually a tile, and so is the shadow. It's helpful for collisions and stuff...you don't get stuck on the shadow you get stuck on the object instead...yeah, anyway.

Almost NEVER use the grid feature in GIMP, but it's useful for this.

The rakes and hoes are keys, the blocks with single flowers on them are gates. I might have to make a different type of gate for special bonuses...but I might save that for the full game once I start to make that one from scratch.

I lost the original room because my laptop shut up suddenly from a power-out (I have no battery that works atm) so this is a screenshot from the video (link below).

_____
Here's a list of posts thus far:

Tilly's Rose Garden - Changes and Developmental Possibilies

Some Updates For Tilly's Rose Garden, Spring! - Sprite Updates

Updates - Mostly Animations

Video Update of Tilly's Rose Garden - Spring!

____

I'll update this as I go, I might not be as busy with this cause "stuff" has come up but yep! Should have this up as the next game I work on soon.

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati