It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 6:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My Last Drawings of 2013
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:02 pm  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

Well as you all know I've been afk for a bit, kinda couldn't avoid it (long story that's more fitting for halloween than new years eve so we'll skip it for now! :P ), but I still managed to draw a little bit on paper...hopefully the beginning of the year will be better for me...soooo anywayssssss on to the drawings!

1: Elf Girl

This was drawn just before the trying events, it's marker and colored pencil on watercolor paper, I used the marker as paint after I colored with it I wet it to make it look kinda paint like, only paint I used was thinned out white craft paint.

2: And the Greatest of These is...
I had to draw this mostly in the car then I couldn't get to drawing stuff for a while so I kinda lost interest that's why it looked like I was a bit lazy in coloring. But the idea I like!

The balloons say "Faith" for the flower one, "Hope" for the green one, and "Love" for the heart one.

3: Coneflowers

I grew up with cone flowers being purple but there are other colors too so I tried to make them more than purple, my mind wasn't too in it so they don't look at good as they could.

4: Practice

Here's some sketches, I was playing with pencil (2b, Normal, Mechanical) and drew a few random things.

5: Face; Puppy in a Watering Can

This face I was trying to draw sth and couldn't get any inspiration so I got bored with it.

This I wanted to finish but I sketched it like a week ago so I'm bored with it now to finish it, it's supposed to be like my picture of the kitten in the watering can.

6: Tiger - Final Drawing of 2013

I was trying to follow Mark Crilley's How to Draw a Tiger Part 1 tutorial.

I hope you enjoy my random things!

Lets see what 2014 brings us next! Have a Lovely New Year's eve and New Year. :D

~ God Bless ~

~ Moko

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati