This is a very basic tutorial on how to make your text with animated glitter.
1. Create a new image 640 x 300
Note: I used these 3 teal glitters found in attachments.
2. Create your txt using this font (Janda Sparkle and Shine) found HERE
I just used this font because I like it but you can use any font you like.
3. Name your text (text#1) then duplicate twice arriving at 3 layers called text#1, text#2 and text#3. right click on #1 > alpha to selection...Leave this selection on for all 3 layers.
4. Turn the eye on in text#1 and turn the other two off. Using your first glitter pattern, drag it into your layer, OR
use the bucket tool, set it to pattern in the dialogue and click whole selection.
Turn eye off layer#1
Go to layer #2 and turn on the eye...drag your second glitter into this layer...turn off eye. Go to layer#3 turn on the eye and drag the3rd glitter into this layer.
5. When you are finished the three layers, go to Filters > animation > playback. You will notice on the playback that the animation is 'jumpy'
. This is caused by the white background layer at the bottom of the stack, which is not animated. Delete this layer, playback again and you will see it now runs more smoothly.
6. Side note:
If you decide you would like to have a background behind your text, fill the white layer with a gradient, pattern, color or even an image.
7. Go to Filters > Animation > Combine Background and the three layers will fill behind your text. Then, delete that bottom BG layer.
(This filter can be found with Saulgoodes scripts) found HERE
Here are some more screen shots on the steps