Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:38 am

Using all the recent landscape brushes.

Re: Mountains gih brush

Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:54 pm

:wvy
thank you Erisian. :)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:58 pm

Nice fantasy landscape, thank you for brushes.

Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:34 pm

You're both welcome. :)

Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:43 pm

Mountains too!?
Grabbed it!

:coolthup

Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:09 pm

Erisian - thanks for this mountain brush and the other landscaping ones too! What with your brushes and Tin's plug-ins, I am swamped with ideas and cannot keep up!

Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:39 am

Thank u Erisian for this brush :clap

Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:11 am

You are all welcome! :)

oldmangrumpy wrote:Erisian - thanks for this mountain brush and the other landscaping ones too! What with your brushes and Tin's plug-ins, I am swamped with ideas and cannot keep up!

Work harder and faster then! :hoh

Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:41 pm

Erisian - what! ;) My wife is already on my back because I spend too long Gimping and creating (https://gimplearn.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 975#p27975) :roll:

Now I have a bare trees brush to join the queue - thanks again for your gifts and say hello to Anmal for me. :tyspin

Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:33 pm

oldmangrumpy wrote:Erisian - what! ;) My wife is already on my back because I spend too long Gimping and creating (https://gimplearn.net/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 975#p27975) :roll:

Now I have a bare trees brush to join the queue - thanks again for your gifts and say hello to Anmal for me. :tyspin

AnMal says hi. :wvy I see you have been coming along with your painting. Those last two portraits are really good. I hope you keep painting and keep enjoying it. :paint
I'm afraid I don't think I have exhausted brush ideas yet so there may be friction in the Grumpy household for a while :sfight :hehe
Post a reply