Post GIMP Brushes here
Post a reply

Autumn Leaves Brush

Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:45 am

I was fooling around and couldn't find the kind of brush I wanted so I made a quickie and wanted to share. I love maple trees so I found some leaf pics and did a few tweaks to make the brush. Enjoy!

Re: Autumn Leaves Brush

Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:55 am

Thanks Draconian.
Gerard.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:07 am

Those are some nice leaves there! =)

Maples are the more gracious of the changing leaves. Oaks on the other hand, well, the leaves look diseased! I have two really big oaks in the front and back of the complex and the leaves are just hideous looking!

I wish I could take a picture of this one section of road I travel almost on a daily basis. It's like a golden tunnel. There are maples on both sides and they canopy the road for a little less then a 1/4 mile. And it is just like riding through a golden tunnel. No place to park for photos =((( and my wife couldn't take a good picture to save her life and she doesn't drive.

And here in central Indiana .. leaves are still hanging in there! Got a few bald trees now and some 50/50 and the ugly oak's are hanging on. They won't drop until the first heavy (wet) snow.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:10 am

Thanks Drac. :)

Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:27 am

Thanks. I have another pic that I may make another brush out of. Not sure what Kind of leaf it is but I'm definitely gonna find a Red Oak leaf and do the same thing.

Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:29 am

Drac thanks for the leafs :D

Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:34 am

Lorri wrote:Drac thanks for the leafs :D

You're welcome, "Snickelfritz".

Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:29 pm

Thank a lot for the leaves brushes are really nice :clap

Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:00 pm

Awesome, thanks!

Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:41 pm

Cool brush, thank you!

Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:56 pm

another brush for my growing list in gimp!
Post a reply