Discuss general Gimp topics here
Post a reply

Update on Tux

Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:46 pm

Hi All,
Just had a great visit with Scott(Tux). He is home now and he seems to be doing pretty good. As soon as he gets his internet working he will stop in and give everyone an update. It's good to see he's doing well. He's a trooper for sure.
Moose

Re: Update on Tux

Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:51 pm

great news!

Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:00 pm

Yippee

Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:31 pm

:coolthup . Thanks for the update PM :)

Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:26 am

Appreciate the update, Greg. Hope to see Tux post again soon. :)

Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:48 am

Good work Photomaster. Sounds like Tux is staying strong. Hoping the Gimp-force has had a beneficial effect...

Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:49 am

Not many forums would look out for their members like this. Excellent PhotoMaster :bigthup

Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:02 am

Thank you so much PhotoMaster, your news about our friend makes me very happy. I hope he is completely recovered and being in the forum very soon. :yes :hi5

Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:35 am

Glad to hear that! Thank you to everyone who's kept us all updated on how Tux is doing. We look forward to having him check in here on his own once he's ready for it.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:49 pm

He's looking really good. I suspect he'll be back soon.

Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:15 pm

That is wonderful news! I was thinking about him yesterday and wondering how he is doing It will be great to have him back!

Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:44 am

Great news, and thanks to all for keeping this gimp family updated!

Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:10 am

For Scott :ffy

Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:37 am

How is GnuTux doing?

Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:51 pm

Ella Louise wrote:How is GnuTux doing?

I'm sorry,
but I have no new to report.

Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:36 am

Thank you for the answer Wallace. Hope Scott is doing well and getting better every day.

Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:20 am

I wonder if PhotoMaster can find out? Would be good to know how our founder is.

Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:13 pm

PhotoMaster wrote:Hi All,
Just had a great visit with Scott(Tux). He is home now and he seems to be doing pretty good. As soon as he gets his internet working he will stop in and give everyone an update. It's good to see he's doing well. He's a trooper for sure.
Moose

Does anyone know what happened to PhotoMaster?

He came to visit me a week or two after I escaped from the hospital. I think Molly or Wallace discovered what happened to me and sent PhotoMaster to find me. He had some health issues and I was hoping that he was well.

Thanks!

Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:20 pm

GnuTux wrote:
PhotoMaster wrote:Hi All,
Moose

Does anyone know what happened to PhotoMaster?

He came to visit me a week or two after I escaped from the hospital. I think Molly or Wallace discovered what happened to me and sent PhotoMaster to find me. He had some health issues and I was hoping that he was well.

Thanks!

Hello GunTux,
I haven't heard form him in quite a while.
I can drop him an email message to see what he's up to.

Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:54 pm

That would be great, Wallace. :bigthup
Post a reply