It is currently Sat Jul 06, 2024 5:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Meet The Gimp?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 11:26 am  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

Where did it go? :(

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: Meet The Gimp?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2022 2:58 pm  (#2) 
GimpChat Member

Rolf Steinort is still around, example: an occasional post on pixls https://discuss.pixls.us/t/the-book-of- ... rs/31804/4

They were great videos, I have most archived on DVD's Why did they stop ? I do not know, but possibly too much to keep both work and videos going. The last ones were quite long.

Post subject: Re: Meet The Gimp?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:20 am  (#3) 
GimpChat Member

rich2005 wrote:
Rolf Steinort is still around, example: an occasional post on pixls https://discuss.pixls.us/t/the-book-of- ... rs/31804/4

They were great videos, I have most archived on DVD's Why did they stop ? I do not know, but possibly too much to keep both work and videos going. The last ones were quite long.

Thx rich2005
I was just wondering because i went to the website and there are no vid tutorials there anymore.