It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: is there any way i can get help as a newbie ?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:05 pm  (#1) 

hello everyone, i make gifs a LOT , and i am really in need of a way to help my situation. i make gifs that are 200-300 layers long at time and require a lot of "alternating the line up"(if this is interweaving , ok i have that script but cant seem to use it) because i make 3 or 4 different image parts, and then have to link em, and move them to their places on the canvas, at that point i then have to "pair them" it may be called , idk, but manually having to "alternate" the layers before merging the "pairs " can take hours, and i was just wondering if there was a script that can help with that, or do i already have it (interleave layers) , and just dont know how to use it :gaah , again, i am new to this and am learning quick , but, this could really help me if i had a way of doing this , i appreciate ANY response i get :yes

Jay Lollar

P.s. if i am posting wrong or out of place, or doing something wrong here, let me know as well, TY :tyspin

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: is there any way i can get help as a newbie ?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:13 pm  (#2) 
Script Coder

You mean this interleave-layers?

That should do the job... but it's meant two interleave two sequences of layers from two different pictures, is this what you are doing?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:29 pm  (#3) 

thank you for your quick response (yay!) i am making 2 .gif images (for example) 60 layers each , 300x300 canvas. gif #1 covers the "top" 150x300 , and gif #2 covers the "bottom" 150x300 in what would be the final piece , i guess what i am asking is there a way to 1. prepare these for merging down faster than the manual way, and 2 can these be merged down faster than the manual way, again thank you so very much for your quick response

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:51 pm  (#4) 

ok, rephrase that, ive got the interleave thing down ( thanks) , that was awesome straight aces to ya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!