It is currently Thu Jul 04, 2024 5:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: S640 pen cursor offset with brush
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:53 am  (#1) 

GIMP Version: 2.10.12
Operating System: Windows
OS Version: Windows 10
GIMP Experience: Basic Level

I have just purchased a Veikk S640 pen and got it to work on my computer after setting up its driver (version 2.0.0.1).

I had it to work properly for a short amount of time however (I might have screwed up settings when trying to set up the pressure level of the pen in Edit > Preferences > Input Devices > Configure Extended Devices) the cursor of the pen is no longer aligned with the center of the tool (see attached image – see video on reddit titled "gimp and veikk_s640 pen off set cursor tools". The issue is not happening when using Powerpoint or OneNotes. It is only with GIMP and only when the cursor rolls over the GIMP Layer area.

The pen cursor is well centered on menu items as I navigate outside the Gimp layer. In other terms, this offset issue does not happen when I select a tool on the left hand corner or navigate outside the layer area.

How can I resolve the issue?

Attachments:
File comment: this shows the issue I experience
InkedIMG_7529_LI.jpg
InkedIMG_7529_LI.jpg [ 2.06 MiB | Viewed 6753 times ]
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati