It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Texturizer.8bf and the Windows Files
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:28 am  (#1) 

GIMP Version: 2.8.14
Operating System: Windows
GIMP Experience: New User

List any relevant plug-ins or scripts:
Texturizer.8bf

List any ERROR messages you received:
It says I may have missing files

Hello All,

I used to have a file called Texturizer.8bf that worked properly. recently had to reinstall everything on my computer. So I reinstalled the Texturizer File but I could not find the original zip file in which I had the Texturizer file plus two other files that were supposed to go into the Windows Folder. So now when I try Texturizer it says it won't work because of missing files. I can't remember what the files were called and so I don't know how to find them Online to be able to download them and reinstall them.
But my Xero Plug-Ins do work for some reason.
I think that 'Sandstone' was one of the available Textures in the Texturizer. Would you be able to help me with this, please?

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: Texturizer.8bf and the Windows Files
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:41 am  (#2) 
GimpChat Member

> viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11827
Take a look at post #6, may be you should try this one instead
Look further that thread too, there are good links ;)

or may be you do need to install > https://akvis.com/en/tutorial/add-plugi ... lugins.php

I'm on Linux, so not much about what can be done on the Microsoft system..., but you should got a good start with those link.

In all case, I'm sure that GC's members with knowledge about your system will pass here to help you.

Post subject: Re: Texturizer.8bf and the Windows Files
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:35 am  (#3) 

PixLab wrote:
> viewtopic.php?f=9&t=11827
Take a look at post #6, may be you should try this one instead
Look further that thread too, there are good links ;)

or may be you do need to install > https://akvis.com/en/tutorial/add-plugi ... lugins.php

I'm on Linux, so not much about what can be done on the Microsoft system..., but you should got a good start with those link.

In all case, I'm sure that GC's members with knowledge about your system will pass here to help you.

Thank you Patrice. It didn't have the right files I usd to have. I think they had the letters mr and l in them, if I remember correctly and I had to put them in my Windows folder along with putting the Texturizer file in my PSP Plug-in place too.