Switch to full style
Post all Gimp scripts and script writing questions here
Post a reply

Former GIMP Scripts

Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:58 am

Does anyone remember what GnuTux used to host GIMP Scripts?

Re: Former GIMP Scripts

Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:06 am

Surprised to learn he used WordPress. Ok.

I'll start looking at different themes that will work the best. The unfortunate part is that unless someone has the entire Wordpress back-up, as is (or was), I won't be able to table it back into a new theme. It will require repetitive posting of scripts and plug-ins.

Any volunteers?

Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:19 am

mahvin, thanks a lot for your offer. I think that everybody in the forum can contribute to look for the item you need. I don't know exactly what you need. Do you want the antique scripts written by GnuTux? is that? Which one? :tyspin

Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:18 am

Here is what GimpScripts looked like.

'Skinned by GnuTux' ha, ha. I think a lot of it is on wayback machine.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:50 am

If I understand mahvin correctly it's not about where to find scripts but about putting each of them into the new to build system

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:37 am

Looking at the page source the wordpress theme could be pandora or pandora box.
Cheers.

Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:15 pm

Nelo is correct. I’m looking at putting the NEW Gimp Scripts on my domain. I’ll probably splinter it off to it’s own Domain but (this is a BIG BUT) it’s going to need volunteers who are 1) versed in network admin 2) not afraid of proxies, installing updates, and maintaining the database (some MySQL knowledge required). The last 10 years I’ve not had one single database or update fail. Which is promising although never guaranteed.

Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:27 am

I'm allowed one additional domain on my web host.

It is "gimpscripts.net".

Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:18 am

Thanks mahvin for letting us know. I'll visit your web host. Congrats! :yes
Post a reply