Switch to full style
Post all Gimp scripts and script writing questions here
Post a reply

Can Someone post plug ins or links to

Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:56 pm

Can someone post plug ins that work in the latest version of the Gimp 10.28 or lists of links to. I went through gimpscrips and downloaded what they had to offer. I would be sure there are many more that will work in the latest version of Gimp. Are there links on this site? If anyone can post those links.I have come across older plug ins , but will they work in gimp 10? If someone could give me a list of links to where I can get plug ins either script fue or python, I would graciously appreciate. Thank you in advance.

Re: Can Someone post plug ins or links to

Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:01 pm

https://www.gimpscripts.net/

Re: Can Someone post plug ins or links to

Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:35 pm

gimpmannew wrote:Can someone post plug ins that work in the latest version of the Gimp 10.28 or lists of links to. I went through gimpscrips and downloaded what they had to offer. I would be sure there are many more that will work in the latest version of Gimp. Are there links on this site? If anyone can post those links.I have come across older plug ins, but will they work in gimp 10? If someone could give me a list of links to where I can get plug ins either script fue or python, I would graciously appreciate. Thank you in advance.

The latest version of gimp is 2.10.30 and it can be found at gimp.org. As for the plugins and scripts on whether they work or not, you'll have to test them out.
Post a reply