Switch to full style
Post all Gimp scripts and script writing questions here
Post a reply

My filters of the year 2024: 4)Plain Knitted Look v.1.1.1

Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:22 am

Version 1.1.1 is out
==================

see post #3 for downloads
___________________________________________________________________________________

Recently Laura (launok) let me recall the use of a script for knitting an image.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20770
Together with my priceless gimping companion Issabella, I tried to refresh/renew one of my previous filters (prepared for Laura and sent to her at that time).
After satisfactory tests, I decide to release the version 2024, renamed Plain Knitted Look because of the various changes applied.
I could not follow the rule of not using external resources, because I need a viable pattern for the process.
I prepared a set of patterns (not just one as in the original version) which Issabella kindly grouped in two distinct packs, one which contains those which have been considered "essential", the other one for additional possibilities of looks.
Here the filter:
DIEGO_ARTISTIC_PlainKnittedLook2024.7z
(5.28 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

and here the two sets of patterns:
Knit_New___Essential.7z
(247.38 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

Knit_New___Extra ones.7z
(612.04 KiB) Downloaded 45 times

The filter has as pattern name pointer "Knit_New_ and the user has to choose between those installed in gimp patterns (using the browe option gimp provides close to the parameter).
Hope you enjoy it.

Re: My filters of the year 2024: 4)Plain Knitted Look

Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:20 am

If you use the name of the last data layer to save your outcome, you probably have noticed the superfluous and annoying suffix of .jpg.
Hence I prepared a fixed version here:
DIEGO_ARTISTIC_PlainKnittedLook2024.zip
(5.47 KiB) Downloaded 28 times

There is no other change, so if you do not use the last data layer name for saving the outcome you don't nee to replace the version you are using.

Re: My filters of the year 2024: 4)Plain Knitted Look v.1.1.1

Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:06 am

Version 1.1.1 is here.

filter:
DIEGO_ARTISTIC_PlainKnittedLook2024(v.1.1.1).7z
(6.92 KiB) Downloaded 37 times

added chromaticity and saturation increase/decrease possibilities
fixes about the name of the last image layer included

additional patterns:
Knit_New___AdditionsMarch.7z
(638.8 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
Post a reply