Switch to full style
Post all Gimp scripts and script writing questions here
Post a reply

Re: Update to Custom Font Bevel Reflect BRL to Version 1.10 Tabbed

Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:01 pm

Skinnyhouse wrote:OK M...
Already spent...
Finished chores early so here is another version (no preview) with tabs that works on the active layer only - no matter what the name of the layer is.

It currently lives in Filters>>Alpha to Logo

If you like it then you can add a preview and that should be job done. As a bonus this one also updates the deprecated curves spline pdb call.

The attachment Active_Layer_Bevel_Reflect_BRL_1_6_V_111_Tabbed.zip is no longer available

The attachment Active_Layer_BRL_Test.jpg is no longer available

Did I mention that I also have an update for Metallic Filters?

Sure would like to test the new metallic plug-in. :bigthup

Tested your BRL and got great results on the same gradient image. :gimp :hi5

BRL-Python-Skinnyhouse_RD-Test_Text.png
BRL-Python-Skinnyhouse_RD-Test_Text.png (217.89 KiB) Viewed 423 times

Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:08 am

:bigthup Thanks Rod.

Greatest credit to GnuTux for his original BRL script which I adapted in Python and applied to custom fonts and have come full circle with this active layer version. If you use the random emap option (without a loaded emap) and set the save generated emaps option it will add five randomly generated emaps to a new image using the currently selected colours/gradient; which may be of use in other projects.

Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:31 am

Skinnyhouse wrote::bigthup Thanks Rod.

Greatest credit to GnuTux for his original BRL script which I adapted in Python and applied to custom fonts and have come full circle with this active layer version. If you use the random emap option (without a loaded emap) and set the save generated emaps option it will add five randomly generated emaps to a new image using the currently selected colours/gradient; which may be of use in other projects.

Great! I'll remember that for future uses of the filter. Thx! :bigthup
Post a reply