It is currently Thu Jul 25, 2024 5:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Would someone be able to update this plugin
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:34 pm  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

I found a plug-in at this link and I downloaded it but apparently it's not compatible with GIMP 2.8 64bit (It's for GIMP 2.4 and runs on a 32 bit). The plug-in was posted in 2007 and the person who made it hasn't been on since 2009 so I just figured I can look around and see if there is someone who can maybe update it.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: Would someone be able to update this plugin
PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:49 pm  (#2) 
GimpChat Member

I did try and compile with a Gimp-2.8 environment.

The problem is the src is written for the Gimp-2.6 API. The plugin would have to be re-written for the Gimp-2.8 API.
James hangs out here once in a while. Float him a PM and see if he will update the plugin.

The plugin does work nicely in Gimp-2.6.12 though if you need it right now. :)