It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What am i doing wrong? I feel so dumb!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:12 am  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

I am not downloading the plugin's correctly. I just tried to do the scrolling thing for script-fu. I clicked on the link for win32. Opened it with Windows explorer, and then extracted all files. Then i copied the Script-fu scroll folder to the plug in folder in gimp. Where did i go wrong? Should i be extracting the files? Should i right click on the links instead of left click? Thanks for your help!

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: What am i doing wrong? I feel so dumb!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:22 am  (#2) 
Global Moderator

http://gimpchat.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=9824
try this thread

Post subject: Re: What am i doing wrong? I feel so dumb!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:39 am  (#3) 
GimpChat Founder

DemetriaBeth wrote:
I am not downloading the plugin's correctly. I just tried to do the scrolling thing for script-fu. I clicked on the link for win32. Opened it with Windows explorer, and then extracted all files. Then i copied the Script-fu scroll folder to the plug in folder in gimp. Where did i go wrong? Should i be extracting the files? Should i right click on the links instead of left click? Thanks for your help!

Copy only the extracted file: script-fu.exe to your plug-ins folder. The same folder where you place python plug-ins. Then, restart GIMP.

You should remove the folder you placed there. It is not needed. All you need is the executable: script-fu.exe.