It is currently Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: looking for LinuxBeaver GEGL for window converts
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:42 am  (#1) 
GimpChat Member

I am trying to collect the GEGL text effects and as many as the others. It seems all the ones written by LinuxBeaver at his link have no windows download. If someone could assist with that or if anyone knows links where I can find GEGL. Thank you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Orkut Share on Digg Share on MySpace Share on Delicious Share on Technorati
 Post subject: Re: looking for LinuxBeaver GEGL for window converts
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:29 am  (#2) 
GimpChat Member

You are in luck. Here is my official Windows binaries that I compiled just today in a Windows 7 VM a few hours ago. I didn't even read this post. LOL

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... indows.zip

Put the binaries in C:\Users<YOUR NAME>\AppData\Local\gegl-0.4\plug-ins

Restart Gimp and go to GEGL Operations then select the new filters from the list