No other idea: can you try pygtk-all-in-one-2.24.0.win32-py2.6.msi ? (unless already previously installed...)
1. I installed Gimp 2.7.3 (Partha) in XP 32bit - LineBorder does not work.
2. I deleted C:\Program Files\Gimp-2.7.3\python
3. I installed Python 2.7.2 in C:\Python27 and copy to C:\Program Files\Gimp-2.7.3\python - LineBorder does not work.
4. I installed pygtk-all-in-one-2.24.0.win32-py2.7.msi in C:\Python27 and again copy to C:\Program Files\Gimp-2.7.3\python: - LineBorder works !
Python 2.7.2 Windows Installerhttp://www.python.org/getit/
pygtk-all-in-one-2.24.0.win32-py2.7.msi http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/binaries/win32/pygtk/2.24/In README:
If you have used some or all of the separate PyGTK, PyGObject, PyGooCanvas,
PyGtkSourceView2, PyRsvg and PyCairo packages before, please ensure they are
uninstalled before you begin with the PyGTK All-in-one installer.
The all-in-one installer does not check for their presence and will happily
overwrite files that belong to the separate packages. If you forget to check
for this you risk the following scenario:
- install Python
- install PyCairo, PyGTK and PyGObject
- install PyGTK All-in-one
- uninstall PyCairo, PyGTK and PyGObject
- you now have a *broken* pygtk all-in-one installation
This would also be a good time to remove the GTK+ runtime you've used with the
separate PyG* packages and to clean your PATH environment variable.
Note that the PyCairo, PyGObject, PyGTK, PyGoocanvas, PyGtkSourceView2 and PyRsvg
.exe installers (like any other .exe installer generated by distutils) sometimes
leave things behind when you uninstall them.