I would like a script that would take normal text layers and turn them into a text art like this
You would open the script dialog and it gives you a few options
Select image layer (user input)
Select text layer (user input)
Select font ( sans default) - allow choice
Set line spacing (-6.0 default) - allow user input
Set bg color (black default) - allow to choose this color
Set color inverted text layer mode (grain extract default) - allow to choose
Upon hitting ok the script would do this -
1)Take the selected image and add an alpha channel if none exist.
2) Take the selected text layer and alpha to select it. -set line spacing
3) Select the image layer and copy paste new layer on top.(this copies text to new layer on top)
4) duplicate that layer and color invert it
5) set that color inverted layer to grain extract mode.
6) add a black layer on the bottom.
The user would have to make the original text type and image layers invisible unless the script could do this also.