It is currently Fri Jul 26, 2024 5:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Character Design - Benoni, Scarecrow - Two More Styles+Video!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:16 am  (#21) 
GimpChat Member

mokonafan: another good job! it's getting boring, moko, you need to do something really ugly now to keep me entertained! ;) :hehe
i think the character has really come to life now. i still get the occasional horror movie flash, but it's nothing too disturbing. :hehe i agree with he4rty and griatch about the cartoony ones working better, they make him more of a personality.

Post subject: Re: Character Design - Benoni, Scarecrow - Two More Styles+Video!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:48 am  (#22) 
GimpChat Member

Omd I never saw He4rty's post! - I'm sorry!!! xd

Thank you for the comment! :D

AnMal wrote:
mokonafan: another good job! it's getting boring, moko, you need to do something really ugly now to keep me entertained! ;) :hehe
i think the character has really come to life now. i still get the occasional horror movie flash, but it's nothing too disturbing. :hehe i agree with he4rty and griatch about the cartoony ones working better, they make him more of a personality.

LoL...Wellllllllllllllllllll, I don't know what to draw that's ugly but not scary! D:
I think even if I made something ugly, I'd end up making it a cute little ugly thing. xD - I like the more "expressive-ness" of the 3rd one but I like the style of the first one! The pain the pain of it all! xD

I'm trying to reduce the horror movie look but idk what else to do! D:
I think making him in a more happy pose or something that explains the scowl might help. xD

I'm glad you liked it! :tyspin