It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 69  Next
 Post subject: Re: Bevel Reflect Logo V1.5 (Depth Adjustments For Bevel Options)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:19 am  (#401) 
GimpChat Member

I really don't understand it all, but I do experiment with it a lot. You can't believe how many times I use the same font with different emaps, as well as putting it in active gradient mode, and going through many of the gradients, until one interests me, and I go with it.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:31 am  (#402) 
GimpChat Founder

More cool results, Warrior. :hehe

Unless you are using a previously created emap or a solid color emap, you never know exactly the result you'll get, due to the random nature of how emaps are generated. Changing the blend mode, direction & shape of the gradient, can make a big difference in the final result.

Once I get a good result, I just save off the emap for later use. I can then color shift the saved emap to get more variations.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:34 am  (#403) 
GimpChat Member

Thanks GT. I need to start saving some of the maps produced as well. I thought about it, but never have. My most used, is still the dark-gold-map I got from you in the map sharing thread. :bigthup

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:42 pm  (#404) 
GimpChat Member

has this script been updated?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:39 pm  (#405) 
GimpChat Founder

mackenzieh wrote:
It was recently updated to V1.5, which requires ML Bevel Reflect V2.0. You can check to see if you have the latest version by looking under the Menu: Filters/Map for ML Bevel Reflect V2.0. If you don't have V2.0, you should update to: ML Bevel Reflect V2.0 plug-in & the Bevel Reflect Logo V1.5 script.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:01 pm  (#406) 
GimpChat Member

GnuTux wrote:
mackenzieh wrote:
It was recently updated to V1.5, which requires ML Bevel Reflect V2.0. You can check to see if you have the latest version by looking under the Menu: Filters/Map for ML Bevel Reflect V2.0. If you don't have V2.0, you should update to: ML Bevel Reflect V2.0 plug-in & the Bevel Reflect Logo V1.5 script.

Oh, I have the latest version. I meant recently.. was the script updated?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:14 pm  (#407) 
GimpChat Founder

V1.5 is the latest version. There isn't much left to do with this script, except perhaps some minor tweaks at some point.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:55 pm  (#408) 
GimpChat Member

Love that "neurons" pattern:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 pm  (#409) 
Administrator

Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 & 2.10, Win 11 PC.
The Warrior wrote:

[ Image ]

Yeah, that's why I was so intent on finding it. Nice text Warrior... :bigthup

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:03 pm  (#410) 
GimpChat Member

I can't wait until a mac version of the script fu scrolling is available so I can play with this script on my mac.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:06 pm  (#411) 
GimpChat Member

Wallace wrote:
The Warrior wrote:

[ Image ]

Yeah, that's why I was so intent on finding it. Nice text Warrior... :bigthup

Thanks man. That neurons pattern, is my new favorite, haha. :hehe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:53 pm  (#412) 
GimpChat Member

Each the same, but with different extrusions:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:20 pm  (#413) 
GimpChat Member

Hi all,
you all make great pictures with this very great plug in !
I have the problem, i do'nt find some points in the script.
Can anywhere help me ? How can i upload screenshoots for details ?
All the best
dulie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:37 am  (#414) 
GimpChat Founder

Hi dulie,

There are a lot of input options in this script's dialog. Depending on your screen resolution, you might not be able to access all of them. I recommend that you install the new Script-Fu Scrolling Dialog plug-in, which will allow you to access all of the input options, not only for this script, but for any script which has lots of input options.

Script-Fu Interface Scrolling Modification V1.0 Official Release

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:47 am  (#415) 
GimpChat Member

So whilst playing around with this script and creating maps, My mind turned towards another thread where Rd had created a speedometer with chrome ring.

Realised that the alpha to logo version of this script could recreate this chrome ring effect quickly and easily.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:03 am  (#416) 
Global Moderator

Wow those are really cool he4rty.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:32 am  (#417) 
GimpChat Member

he4rty wrote:
So whilst playing around with this script and creating maps, My mind turned towards another thread where Rd had created a speedometer with chrome ring.

Realised that the alpha to logo version of this script could recreate this chrome ring effect quickly and easily.

[ Image ][ Image ]

Nice work. I've used the alpha to logo version many times. Works great.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:14 am  (#418) 
GimpChat Founder

@Warrior - Great results. That font looks great when extruded. :bigthup

@He4rty - Those are excellent rings. Did you use contours (alpha curves) to get those results?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:34 am  (#419) 
GimpChat Member

I've missed a lot while i have been away. So many great pics. Well done.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:44 pm  (#420) 
GimpChat Member

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 69  Next