It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2024 2:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Image scale reduces after copy/paste?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:58 pm  (#21) 
GimpChat Member

Update:
(sorry for suuuuuccccch a loooong time between posts, work has held me hostage over the last few months, so my work on this project has been sporadic at best, but here is most of it)
I still not been able to really scale my tire decal as desired, but as for the body:
(Note: all decals were stripped of its sticky backing, and pasted on the inside of the body. Protects and keeps em new!)

For anybody who is following the World Rally Championship:

Now that we're mid Nov., still got more work to finish! And I mean this and my real job! I figure that I'll be done in the new year, and waiting for the snow to melt....arrgh!
Once again, a BIG thank-you to all who guided me through the decal process, it really makes the car look scale!
Cheers!
S

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:10 pm  (#22) 
Administrator

Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 & 2.10, Win 11 PC.
Sc00by5ting wrote:
Update:
(sorry for suuuuuccccch a loooong time between posts, work has held me hostage over the last few months, so my work on this project has been sporadic at best, but here is most of it)
I still not been able to really scale my tire decal as desired, but as for the body:
[ Image ]
(Note: all decals were stripped of its sticky backing, and pasted on the inside of the body. Protects and keeps em new!)
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

For anybody who is following the World Rally Championship:
[ Image ]

[ Image ]

Now that we're mid Nov., still got more work to finish! And I mean this and my real job! I figure that I'll be done in the new year, and waiting for the snow to melt....arrgh!
Once again, a BIG thank-you to all who guided me through the decal process, it really makes the car look scale!
Cheers!
S

:wow What a post! :jumpclap
That looks great! :bigthup

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:14 pm  (#23) 
GimpChat Member

Thanks, Wallace! It's you guys who also helped to make it what it looks like today!
S

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:40 pm  (#24) 
Administrator

Location: Native to NYC living in Arizona, Gimp 2.8 & 2.10, Win 11 PC.
Sc00by5ting wrote:
Thanks, Wallace! It's you guys who also helped to make it what it looks like today!
S

:hi5