Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:27 pm

GIMP Version: 2.10.14
Operating System: Windows
GIMP Experience: Intermediate Level

List any relevant plug-ins or scripts:
Old Blinds plugin

List any ERROR messages you received:
n/a

Hi folks! I hope everyone are fine even in the middle of this virus turmoil, :( that we need to take it seriously. I have a question; Since GIMP 2.10 omitted the plugin "Blinds". Does anybody knows a script or plugin that will create vertical or horizontal lines in a touch of a button? Your answer will be appreciated, thanks.

Re: Old "Blind" plugin alternative

Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:54 pm

There is a "blinds" gradient in 2.10

Re: Old "Blind" plugin alternative

Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:22 pm

It's still there, just search for it via "/" key....

blinds.jpg
blinds.jpg (196 KiB) Viewed 2748 times

Re: Old "Blind" plugin alternative (Solved)

Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:00 pm

:clap WOW I'll be darn! All the time that plugin was there (Hidden). Thank you Racer, I appreciated.

Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:24 pm

The blinds plugin is no longer available gimp 2.10.18. The version of the file I have is version 2.8.22.0

Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:49 pm

mackenzieh wrote:The blinds plugin is no longer available gimp 2.10.18. The version of the file I have is version 2.8.22.0

Mackenzie, try what Racer showed me Open the GIMP search by pressing the key Forward slash "/". When the little search window pop up write "Blinds".

Sat Mar 21, 2020 4:50 pm

Pocholo wrote:
mackenzieh wrote:The blinds plugin is no longer available gimp 2.10.18. The version of the file I have is version 2.8.22.0

Mackenzie, try what Racer showed me Open the GIMP search by pressing the key Forward slash "/". When the little search window pop up write "Blinds".

I found it. :)

Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:40 pm

mackenzieh wrote:
Pocholo wrote:

I found it. :)

:coolthup
Post a reply