It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2024 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Here's my effort at getting free energy
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:18 pm  (#21) 
Script Coder

I still think it's worth experimenting.
I meant it to be used in addition to collecting H and O as gasses that can be used for combustion.
And also not for the bubbles to hit the fan blades but let it go up and put the fan blades near where bubbles move.
Like the fish aquarium, things don't have to be directly above bubbles for current to start moving things. Having lower pressure will move the water once you have movement.
Also I don't mean to necessary have bubbles at all just as long as there is difference in pressure, water will move.
I just look at this this way, it takes a certain amount of energy to push an air filled balloon down 1 meter. and it takes more energy to push it down 2 meters but electrolysis breaks this rule it doesn't take more energy to create bubbles (or if deeper then gasses) at deeper depths.
It's too bad I don't have the equipment or enough knowledge to do these experiments on my own.

Or a really good physics simulator would let people experiment with this concept too.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2024 10:30 pm  (#22) 
GimpChat Member

trandoductin wrote:
I still think it's worth experimenting.
I meant it to be used in addition to collecting H and O as gasses that can be used for combustion.

What will you do with this combustion, boil water? If so your electrolysis system is the less efficient way to produce energy.

Actually with any type of combustion/heat, to get energy (electricity) we (humanity) boil water...
Basically, nuclear power plans are just super tec kettles, even the ITER, tokamak type, fusion reactor there are building in France will be to have a 23rd century super kettle to... boil water.
No need to say that the later is experimental, but this type of energy will never be free, even if it produce more electricity than we input > just the cost of that plan is so huge that all Europe is involved (including UK and Switzerland) as well as many other countries around the world like Japan etc..., and I don't even speak about the amount of specialized staffs and the maintenance cost of such a system.

Having said that, I mean, we know a lot better than electrolysis to produce heat to boil water.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 5:05 am  (#23) 
GimpChat Member

Just checking-out this thread. I think PixLab is referring to the Second law of thermodynamics and maybe trandoductin is looking for a way around it.

I'm impressed with this guy from Canada who is putting out a science video per day.

Maybe you'll get some ideas? He does the graphics with Windows only software.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:29 am  (#24) 
GimpChat Member

I recommnend checking out Swaruu Oficial on YT. Mari is the creator there, and she's made videos about zero point energy, which IS free energy. She's constantly covers topics that are quite advanced intellectually and spiritually, such as space travel, portals, and technology that's being suppressed here on Earth. I can watch one of her of videos and right away my vibration, my frequency, will rise. So go ahead reward yourself, and prepare for what's coming, by opening your mind and dreams to this one.

https://www.youtube.com/@SwaruuOficial

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:27 pm  (#25) 
Script Coder

yeah exactly, trying to break the 2nd law or not, just by the fact that deep water is always there and it refills itself on top.
Meant it to be alternative energy except it's not always windy or sunny, but deep water is always there, if combustion and water tides could use to generate electricity that refeeds the system then we just need to get a little deeper than the break even point. That was my whole train of thought.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2024 12:06 am  (#26) 
GimpChat Member

Tas_mania wrote:
Just checking-out this thread. I think PixLab is referring to the Second law of thermodynamics and maybe trandoductin is looking for a way around it.

I'm impressed with this guy from Canada who is putting out a science video per day.
Maybe you'll get some ideas? He does the graphics with Windows only software.

So you are a Wonderful Person as well :yes ,
I'm a long time subscriber to his channel too, although I don't watch his videos lately (I just forgot), very cool guy (I was very sad for him when he lost his baby son few years ago).

In all case thanks a lot for the reminder, I just watched few of his videos, I did forget how interesting they are :coolthup
:tyspin